Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: EnderPearls In OP-Eggwars

Status
Not open for further replies.

endermen791

Suggestion:
EnderPearls In OP-Eggwars

Detailed description:
People Really Love This, So Please Add Enderpearls, People Will Be SOOOOO Happy!

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Eggwars

Reason:
The Reason Is Becouse Its Hard To Always Build Over, You Got No Egg God Armor That You Worked 30 Minutes On And Someone Knocks You Off With A BOW!

Example:
Examples Are You Can Escape People! But The Enderpearl, And Go To Islands! Bonus = Make It 20 Diamond Blocks For 1 Enderpearl!

Moon_420

Banned
This might cause Balancing Issues i'm not saying to it not be added but still..

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+0.25 Needs some thinking.. But in the end, I can tell this is a really good idea

Tyranny

Pika Lover
+1 Rly great idea as long as they are cheap from the villager and its possible that everyone gets them at the same time.

Slicecuter

ive seen this on lots of severs and i think it would be a great add for fun and balancing .

MouraThat

Veteran
I get the feeling pearls would ruin a lot of eggwars concepts . You wouldn't have to camp out or do as much building and games would be either a lot longer (people teleport away all the time ) or shorter ( easy to fine and get to people) . I don't Think it's a good idea to be included but if it was it would have to be expensive.

Crivity

Epic Pika
-1 we know it's op but we still want to keep the aspects on eggwars we should still build to island Abby adding ender pearls will destroy that and eggwars won't be as enjoyable

Status
Not open for further replies.