Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: FIX THE KB

Status
Not open for further replies.

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
FIX THE KB

Detailed description:
the KB in practice and other modes is like bed wars , it needs to be decreased which is universally acceptable like other servers i wont take their name though but you guys get the idea what i am saying

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice

Reason:
it makes the gamemode look more acceptable and which is playable and universally adapted to every practice server. i dont suggest that it should be done to every gamemode for eg: bedwars " but to pvp intense servers . moreover people like me get hackusated every time for even block hitting or s tapping or w tapping

Example:
i dont want to give names of other servers

Ovqrclock

Epic Pika
Knockback of a player cannot be fixed kb is a part of the game and each player has its kb depended on hes ping/ms,pika cannot get their host near each and every players location.

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Knockback of a player cannot be fixed kb is a part of the game and each player has its kb depended on hes ping/ms,pika cannot get their host near each and every players location.
No, a server's owner can increase or decrease the knockback in his/her server and make it less or more. For example on badlion, every season the kb is either increased,decreased or changed in some sort of way so it is indeed possible.

OP
OP
FAMESCARE

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
No, a server's owner can increase or decrease the knockback in his/her server and make it less or more. For example on badlion, every season the kb is either increased,decreased or changed in some sort of way so it is indeed possible.
Thanks for clearing this confusion it really got to me first but when I played on other servers I also got my answer

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I honestly think Pika's KB is more player sided, the KB really differs from server to server because of the people living. Players with weird ping can have delayed KB or less/more..

OP
OP
FAMESCARE

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
I honestly think Pika's KB is more player sided, the KB really differs from server to server because of the people living. Players with weird ping can have delayed KB or less/more..
but still it is very wired when you go to another server and you see there kb and you arn't adjusted to that style

Status
Not open for further replies.