Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Suggestion for Adding Invisibility Potion to Minecraft Bedwars on Pika Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdodoe

Minecraft username:
kingdodoe​

Suggestion:
Suggestion for Adding Invisibility Potion to Minecraft Bedwars on Pika Network​

Detailed description:
Dear Pika Network Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am an avid player of Minecraft Bedwars on Pika Network and have thoroughly enjoyed the unique gameplay experience your server provides. I wanted to share a suggestion that I believe could enhance the strategic depth and excitement of Bedwars even further.

I propose the addition of the Invisibility Potion to the Bedwars game mode. The Invisibility Potion would introduce a new layer of tactics and surprise elements, encouraging players to think strategically about their movements and actions. Here are a few reasons why I believe this addition could be beneficial:​

Reason(s):
  1. Strategic Gameplay: The Invisibility Potion would add a strategic element to the game, allowing players to sneak around enemy bases undetected. This could lead to exciting surprise attacks and creative strategies to outsmart opponents.
  2. Team Coordination: Teams would need to coordinate effectively to use the Invisibility Potion to its full potential. This encourages teamwork and communication, fostering a more collaborative and engaging multiplayer experience.
  3. Counterplay Opportunities: The addition of the Invisibility Potion opens up opportunities for counterplay. Players could use detection methods or specific items to reveal invisible opponents, adding a new layer of depth to the counter-strategies employed by teams.
  4. Dynamic Matches: Invisibility would make matches more dynamic, as players would need to adapt their strategies on the fly to deal with hidden opponents. This could lead to more varied and thrilling gameplay scenarios.

Example(s):
I understand that any addition to the game requires careful consideration, and balancing is crucial to maintaining a fair and enjoyable experience for all players. I trust that your team would be able to implement the Invisibility Potion in a way that enhances the overall Bedwars experience. Thank you for your time and dedication to providing an outstanding Minecraft gaming experience on Pika Network. I look forward to seeing the continued growth and improvement of the server. Best regards, [kingdodoe]​

OP
OP
kingdodoe

kingdodoe

and one more thing if it is already suggested ..then why it had not came in game yet
and also if i want to play with invisible potion...i have to change the server..
so it would be better if u guys can add it ,,,i m waiting and hope u will not deny this suggestion,,,bcoz a lot of my suggestion had been denied by you :(

Aeqlian

Staff Member
Sr Mod
IGN
Aeqlian
Hello kingdodoe,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.