Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Suggestion: Forum ad blocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

The Man
Legendary
Suggestion:
Forum ad blocks

Detailed description:
I think that forum donors shouldnt have to deal with that ads on forums.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

TeamSpeak

Reason:
I for one don't like them but I also don't want adblock on because some movie sites don't let me watch them unless it is disabled.

Example:

Xcalibur

Pika Lover
Neutral, Yes, Donators should be free of those ads since they already donated, but on the other side having those ads could be also helpful to the server, since it gives them income which runs the server. Its only my opinion so no offense :)

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
2 things
1) sorry, but my ocd forcing me to say this.
In place suggestion is intended for, you have teamspeak. Yeah ik it's a mistake, just forced point it out.
2) +1 because the point of ads is for increased funds for development, and they would get the same (maybe) from forum donators.

Moon_420

Banned
Agreed but people also should be allowed to install AdBlocker it ruins the Forum too many ADs

OP
OP
Jake

Jake

The Man
Legendary
Neutral, Yes, Donators should be free of those ads since they already donated, but on the other side having those ads could be also helpful to the server, since it gives them income which runs the server. Its only my opinion so no offense :)
The income from ads is just to pay the development team

Butliquor

Veteran
this is turning into a posting farm xd, but, agreed indeed, i do have an ad blocker but i keep seeing ads... and donor don't need to use such so they should be given forum ad blocker,

Best Regards,
-SP
+1

Moon_420

Banned
this is turning into a posting farm xd, but, agreed indeed, i do have an ad blocker but i keep seeing ads... and donor don't need to use such so they should be given forum ad blocker,

Best Regards,
-SP
+1
Why are you saying this comment we are allowed to discuss about this aren't we

Butliquor

Veteran
if you do look above, most people vote without stating anything. or understanding anything, that's just post farming.

DqrkneZz

Veteran
I believe that even normal users should be able to purchase an ad block for some money and Forum Donators wouldnt have them at all.
+1 From me!

Status
Not open for further replies.