Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

[Suggestion] Forum Cleanup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skenk

Pika Member
  • Server
    The Forums
  • Suggestion
    Clean things up, Move threads to the correct sections etc
  • Reason
    Going around the forums I noticed that more than a few of the posts are in the wrong sections (Such as questions about being griefed in the tutorial sections) Maybe get some of the forum staff to spend some time cleaning up and moving threads to make things look more presentable =)

NotOfThisWorld

Pika Lover
Trust me go on a competing servers forum and you will be amazed how much better pika is... ;)

Slendyy

Veteran
We always check across every section, you have no idea how much posts have been deleted and moved and how much members have been banned etc.
We do our best to keep up this clean , if you have suggestions all of them are welcome to our developers.

Davidva

Veteran
If we see thread or post going to another topic we move it away or delete it. Checking every post is to mutch work.

OP
OP
Skenk

Skenk

Pika Member
I understand its hard work (previously maintained forums before) I'm just talking about the more obvious ones that are lingering around :p feel free to close this thread if you feel it needs to be closed though.

I've had my reply and I feel satisfied with the answer :)

Davidva

Veteran
I understand its hard work (previously maintained forums before) I'm just talking about the more obvious ones that are lingering around :p feel free to close this thread if you feel it needs to be closed though.

I've had my reply and I feel satisfied with the answer :)
Im closing threads when its needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.