Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Suggestion: Galactix is reseting so here are some suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
Suggestion:
Galactix is reseting so here are some suggestions

Detailed description:
Ok, galactix is reseting just read that on tweeter.
-Fix the /bottlexp command. Legendary books cost alot of xp and dieing when u are so close its like losing a fortune.
-Fix the custom enchants that dont work. Blind 1 doesnt work, Reforged.
-This might not be needed but add a kit reset (one time kit with some op items or space chest, can be reedem in 1week after reset after its not avalible)
-Make spawn bigger and make it spawn 30 crates of witch 25 normal and 5 leggy or 20 normal 10 leggy
-Make random teleport scrolls tp you to negative cords, they always tp to positive.
-The mcmmo stats: archery,unarmed,axes,swords dont level up. Is that suposed to be like this if not plz fix.
-If theres a posibility of adding more custom enchants add if not its ok.
-Make dissenchants scrolls dissenchant a enchant u want to not a random one
-Since the spawn and ranks are skywars themed add lightsabers to the ranks: yoda,DarthVader,Skywalker,Chewbacca. I think that will be fun
-Make the space chests rewards better. Like the rewards arent good you dont get anything at all.
-When you vote you can get 1k, 1 common chest (and whatever are the chances of extra chest leggy, ultimate).
-Make hoppers cheaper.
-Make the boss drops better.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Galactix

Reason:
You wanted us the players to make suggestions about galactix. As i read on tweeter. I asked the players in game about what should we write in the suggestion and thees were the anwsers.

Example:

Status
Not open for further replies.