Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Gen buckets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crivity

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
Gen buckets

Detailed description:
This will make it easier to gen walls and more of a challenge for those cannoners out there who want to get into raiding again as most factions don't make bases with walls no more by adding this will create better chances for people at a good base and making factions great again. To not let this be abused add a 50 claim buffer limit which is about 150 walls including filters as by making a non buffer limit cap will make this plugin abusable and unfair.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Factions
OP-Factions
Galactix
Classic Factions

Reason:
Factions related

Example:
https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/instawall-high-performance-a-k-a-genbucket-with-region-protection-plugins-supports.32467/
(Preferable to use water then lava)

DqrkneZz

Veteran
+1, I actually thought something like this was already a thing...But, nevermind...

Slicecuter

I kinda think that factions on the sever is well balanced, sure it will make things easier but is easier always the best option? i think we should leave it out for now and maybe think about it next map

OP
OP
Crivity

Crivity

Epic Pika
I kinda think that factions on the sever is well balanced, sure it will make things easier but is easier always the best option? i think we should leave it out for now and maybe think about it next map
In my opinion the earlier the better and for op fac and fac the map just reset so maybe it's not too late to add it in there

sspvp

Banned
+1 nice idea this will remove lag from base with a lot of walla

Matik212

Great Idea I see this on some other servers that makes it way easier to make bases +1
Also a trench pickaxe that could be a donor item, which makes it easier to dig a hole straight down to bedrock without using tnt.

OP
OP
Crivity

Crivity

Epic Pika
Great Idea I see this on some other servers that makes it way easier to make bases +1
Also a trench pickaxe that could be a donor item, which makes it easier to dig a hole straight down to bedrock without using tnt.
Like a 3x3x1 hole nice idea

Davidva

Veteran
In the OP factions update I had created a list with suggestiond. Also the gen buckets wheir in the list. I am not sure or this is added. @PizzaMC said he will look into it.

OP
OP
Crivity

Crivity

Epic Pika
In the OP factions update I had created a list with suggestiond. Also the gen buckets wheir in the list. I am not sure or this is added. @PizzaMC said he will look into it.
Tel him to add a buffer limit of around 45 - 50 claims please too

SecrektPanda

+1 This will be useful for every factions who dont know how to gen walls and also will revive factions from cannoning!

Status
Not open for further replies.