Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: HCF / Hard core factions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JennySensei

Veteran
Suggestion:
HCF / Hard core factions.

Detailed description:
For me it'll be pretty awesome if we'll add HCF on our server, we can still increase the amount of our players if we'll add HCF i know it'll be a tough to make but it's worth if we'll try to put HCF in the server, people will experience on how it's difficult or it'll be a good challenge for them if we'll add HCF alot of people wants pika to have a HCF because it's really cool, It's rare on cracked servers to have a HCF server so why not giving it a try? players will enjoy it for the first time and the others who've already tried it.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
Well as i mentioned while ago, we might increase the amount of players if we'll add HCF there will be also a ranks there so we can get donations if they're willing to donate, they'll have fun inside the HCF server because it's really fun and challenging so we should give it a try.

Example:
There will be a "koth" which is every "week" event if im not mistaken, there will be also alot of pvp with "pots" and more, making raidable factions so it's really fun and awesome, hopefully we can get this kind of server inside our community, looking forward on it!

-Sensei ;>

OP
OP
JennySensei

JennySensei

Veteran
I placed "Others" cause im not sure but i think it's under of "Factions". correct me if im wrong ;)

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Sorry, but -1 from me.
1) there is already 3 versions of factions on pika - classic, op, and gal. (also op2 ._. but i see them as the same)
2) i think that they need to update current servers
3) in hcf there will be a lot of hackers and its already a problem in pika
those are the main reasons for down-vote

MmEXTREME

Veteran
First of all +1 the problem is hackers, Every server has hackers even the baggiest servers has hackers but they have good anti cheat, i think if we fixed the anti cheat and get a stronger one HCF will be a great idea for pika and a huge update!

Moon_420

Banned
Yes +1

I played that before It was awesome...
Anyway I'd play non-stop there if it's added

Davidva

Veteran
Yes, HCF will add more players and a different community to Pika.
Yes it will increase the amount of hackers alot.
neutral

Status
Not open for further replies.