Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby Suggestion: Hub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olly

Pika Lover
Suggestion:
Hub

Detailed description:
I really wish they would fix the hub its super laggy when I get on it takes me 10 20 min just to get to the server I want I'm pretty sure it's you It doesn't happen to me on any other server but this one

"I'm pretty sure it's not me tell me if im wrong"

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
players will really not have a hard time getting to the server they want to play on

Example:
It lags you back it opens menu then closes it freeze's you in 1 spot it super laggy

_MugiHq

Epic Pika
I think what they meant is that the hub takes time to move them from one server to another, no one really spends time scouting the hub, unless they're fairly new.
ah okay ;P Well for me it takes 1seconds, and when it's really laggy 3 seconds...
But not more :O
So ye, Should upgrade other servers before Hub, my opinion

BladeXen

Pika Lover
I experienced the same problem but i think the dev team is fixing the problem.

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
TBH sometimes I login, immediately, open the selector, immediately, click the server, immediatly, but sometimes all those steps take like 10 seconds. IDK how that's possible.

Something else that is impossible;
On my PC I lag sometimes in the lobby
On my brothers PC with higher FPS; never
And I'm talking about server lag, not FPS lag.

Again; think this should be moved to the big report section, not suggestions.

Regards,
Hyper

nerrad182

Pika Lover
I think this is because of where this server is hosting. Usually players from asia will experience higher ping. I live in asia, fast internet, good ping(playing local minecraft server). But this is different, i'm experience lag quite often here in pika. stuck at hub for 15min+. so...

_MugiHq

Epic Pika
I think this is because of where this server is hosting. Usually players from asia will experience higher ping. I live in asia, fast internet, good ping(playing local minecraft server). But this is different, i'm experience lag quite often here in pika. stuck at hub for 15min+. so...
15minutes.... I don't believe you lol

kaylee

Veteran
This isn't really a suggestion. If it was, you'd give us ideas on how to fix it.
Anyways, the lag you have in hub depends on how good your computer/internet is.
Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.