Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: i know that skin system is denied but this will solve the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

itzwebby

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
i know that skin system is denied but this will solve the problem

Detailed description:
well admins managers staff of pika network i know that the idea for the skin system is 10000000000000 times denied but my idea is to use the amazing ely.by skin system plugin
you can know everything from that link http://ely.by/server-skins-system its easy i tried it on my test server and it worked just amazing please try it at least for a week you dont know how many ppl gonna love it
also i wasnt trying to advertise ok also i know that some of you will deny ot saying there is something called buy premium minecraft my replay for every one of you guys if you noticed pika is the #1 CRACKED minecraft server its not a premium server that means that there is cracked players more than premium players

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars
Other

Reason:
IT WOULD BE AMAZING AND ITS EASY TO ADD AND USE FOR PLAYERS AND STAFF

Example:

Butliquor

Veteran
ely.by skins can't be viewed by non-ely.by skin system users, in other worlds. you and only few. will see each others skin.
and can you not, re Quote the same thing.. over.. over.. and over again~? ;-;

Roy_

Legendary Pika
-1, I'll say it once more...
If you want a skin so bloody badly, buy the premium version already..

Status
Not open for further replies.