Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Suggestion Khanan - Allow hacks at op factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khanan

Server: Op-Factions 2

Suggestion: so whats up my bois the thing is that the amount of hackers we have on op facs 2 cant even be find in that server where rusher plays at least hacks are allowed at that server & there are no rules.

Reason: since most of randies on op factions 2 are hackers 90% of them at least & only 10% of us are legit guys who get fked by hackers with 0 mcmmo whereas we spent our whole days grinding just becuz thier client is op we get rekt. the only reason were legit becuz we respect the server & dont wanna hack & its kinda unfair since 90% of people are hackers & we should be allowed hacks too it shouldnt be bannable so we can have a fair experience with fellow hackers. thanks for reading this post. whoever thinks this is a sarcastic post its just not & pika is so poor to get a good anticheat for op facs & hackers are always dominating.

Example: like the server on which rusher plays & there are a no rules there. (cant mention name it will be advertising)

P.S (for all the randos in the comments who will say stop being so 'negative' about the server im tired of all yos optimistic ass so gtfo)

Davidva

Veteran
Hey dude,

The hole point is: your to bad in pvp so you think everyone is hacking. Only 5% or lower are hacking. There is a good amount of staff and an anticheat banning the hackers. If you want to help just use the /helpop command to report them, so staff can check the hackers. Second option is to record the hackers and report them here: www.pika-network.net/forums/reports

Lazy_DC

Pika Member
Your logic is flawed. If we were to use your logic, fire with fire... will only result something catastrophic. There are lots of hackers, I admit that, but it's not 90% and we shouldn't give in.

Another thing. If you can't take criticism or accept that some things are not the best solution, then you should be the one to leave. Combat hack with hack? Think a little bit at that suggestion of your.

xCyanide

Hmmm... I can understand why you're so angry, but using hacks to fight other people with hacks will just make the situation worse. You get me?

OP
OP
Khanan

Khanan

Hey dude,

The hole point is: your to bad in pvp so you think everyone is hacking. Only 5% or lower are hacking. There is a good amount of staff and an anticheat banning the hackers. If you want to help just use the /helpop command to report them, so staff can check the hackers. Second option is to record the hackers and report them here: www.pika-network.net/forums/reports
lol im not bad at pvp lol.....gc has better anticheat & i pvp people there & u can see how i drop them quick.....i also pvp at premium servers like bl. im not bad at pvp dude, but when i see people flying in combat & eating gapps then coming back, using no slowdown. 'only 5% or lower arent hacking' goto op factions 2 & see for urself. they got good clients, even tho they use autoclicker with 20cps or above i can still kill them in pvp but with hacks like bhop, no kb, fly in combat its impossible. i literally recorded every hacker i can on op facs 2 my youtube channel is full of hackers but they just keep coming back.
Your logic is flawed. If we were to use your logic, fire with fire... will only result something catastrophic. There are lots of hackers, I admit that, but it's not 90% and we shouldn't give in.

Another thing. If you can't take criticism or accept that some things are not the best solution, then you should be the one to leave. Combat hack with hack? Think a little bit at that suggestion of your.
its not criticism if ure always 'Optimistic' about how great Pika Network is. half of the godamn people on the server are hackers. i can see if it hacks or good pvp skills. since theyre fking literally telling in chat what clients they use.....

Last edited:
OP
OP
Khanan

Khanan

& they even accuse me of hacks, theyve got a fuking nerve to say that

Halsey

Banned
lol im not bad at pvp lol.....gc has better anticheat & i pvp people there & u can see how i drop them quick.....i also pvp at premium servers like bl. im not bad at pvp dude, but when i see people flying in combat & eating gapps then coming back, using no slowdown. 'only 5% or lower arent hacking' goto op factions 2 & see for urself. they got good clients, even tho they use autoclicker with 20cps or above i can still kill them in pvp but with hacks like bhop, no kb, fly in combat its impossible. i literally recorded every hacker i can on op facs 2 my youtube channel is full of hackers but they just keep coming back.

its not criticism if ure always 'Optimistic' about how great Pika Network is. half of the godamn people on the server are hackers. i can see if it hacks or good pvp skills. since theyre fking literally telling in chat what clients they use.....
Then quit the server if the server is so bad. Let other people enjoy their time and don't let it be ruined by people like you only complaining.

Last edited:

faydee

Veteran
I don't know if I should laugh or cry xD
Are you serious ?
Ok , ok first the server that rusher plays on is the oldest server on MC which is own goal is to stay alive because of that there is no rules ! Second of all if you came to the forum and start swearing well fk you then ;) third of all our staff work his ass off to make your time playing here enjoyable so you by coming here and saying rusher is fked up !! Forth just quit !

OP
OP
Khanan

Khanan

Brainwashed optimistic randos im done here, i hope this suggestion gets accepted so we can hack along with all other hackers on the servers in op facs 2

Halsey

Banned
im trying to help the server
In what way?
Brainwashed optimistic randos im done here, i hope this suggestion gets accepted so we can hack along with all other hackers on the servers in op facs 2
And you are a brainwashed ignorant random that only cares about himself and ONLY about himself. This server isn't made only for you, if you don't enjoy it, no one is stopping you from quitting. It's pretty funny that you actually have hope that this get accepted... you are funny...

Status
Not open for further replies.