Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: KnightFall antihax super powerful

Status
Not open for further replies.

xcoughee

Suggestion:
KnightFall antihax super powerful

Detailed description:
I have tested this plugin my and I would like to say wurst and many of the hack clients have failed to do anything compared to it I also asked a friend who has a good knowledge of hack client to find the best and yet it also failed I'm not saying that I hack but I used this plugin to test it in my own personal server I can hand it over and u can try it on Server.pro free hosting for test

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars

Reason:
This plugin supports high power server and lead to less hacker KnightFall I have spoken to the owner of the plugin and they accepted my request to hand this to pika.

Example:
https://i.imgur.com/Ocvdnt7.png

OnlyAGamer4Life

Pika Lover
Hmm Less hackers seems like a +1 but it'd be better to go more directly to staff then suggestions imo.

Moon_420

Banned

As I make servers for fun, anyway you could check them on my Youtube, Knightfall is fancy AAC (Advanced Anticheat) configuration which the owner of Knightfall claims that it's custom plugin, therefore the author of AAC confirmed that it's just AAC with fancy config: http://i.imgur.com/r5cnc4D.png I don't see the point of fooling people that it's custom anti-cheat and paying tons of money when it's just AAC with config, therefore you are getting -1 from me. Please don't add this custom Config just use the one by Celebrimbor which is 10 times better than Knightfall config ;)

Zrotix

Epic Pika
As @Moon_420 has stated, KnightFall is just AAC. (it's probably also cracked.)
However, some servers (Practice) need a better anti-cheat plugin. I don't think that Spartan (outdated) is doing well.

OP
OP
xcoughee

xcoughee

I agree with all your opinions but it is still way better then the current anti cheat.

Davidva

Veteran
Totaly agree that we need a better up to date anticheat. The owner tested Overwatch before but it had to mutvh servers logs that caused lagg.

Markbona

Pika Lover
This suggestion have been suggested many times.
Not really that plugin but people like to suggest that get a better anti cheat.
Theyre will be 1 answer
It will be denied due to the developers can't always support the server that much.
I suggest they recruit more developers.
I cant say that I'm the best at developing a server but i know a lot of plugins
Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.