Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Lucky block fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

_opman_

Suggestion:
Lucky block fix

Detailed description:
Since the crates changed in Op sky block and became much
more rare to get keys i don't think that the lucky blocks in the mines would give any keys after this update so i thought about this : instead of getting a key in a lucky block i suggest that we get a key piece so you need to have a certain amount of them for a key.
so every time you get a lucky block its a piece and you need for an example 4 of them when you get 4 those will merge and create a key and it will be transfered to your /crate so you can open it. and you can see how many pieces you have in a gui for an example /keypiece etc...

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Skyblock

Reason:
i think it will make the game more fun and it will motivate people to mine more in the mines.

Example:

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
before few days i got a Coal Key in the lucky block. i think this needs to be fixed.
also talking about warp mine. they should remove glow stone blocks because they cant be mined fast no matter how good is pickaxe. and they always are in way for other blocks. and there is night vision so i dont see a point of having them

Status
Not open for further replies.