Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Suggestion: Make Drug server like MC Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

dagode

Veteran
Suggestion:
Make Drug server like MC Drugs

Detailed description:
It is a factions server but instead of suger cane , beans , you grow drugs and you sell them and othere people raid you they call it drug wars like op factions . But you need to whait longer time so that weed grows ... I never realy played on that kind of factions and i wuld like to see it on pikanetwork for more http://mc-drugs.com/ and maybe a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNTPqwRbiMQ

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
Many servers have this and i know many people like it that mc drugs and it will grow pika whit lots of people .

Example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNTPqwRbiMQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPThx7tNvg0&t=263s

OP
OP
dagode

dagode

Veteran
Please dont judge my grammar and spelling i am tired of this .

_ItzMax_

Epic Pika
You mean some drugs? like cocaine? and you sell them for money? and someone will raid you but does drugdealers have a base?

OP
OP
dagode

dagode

Veteran
You mean some drugs? like cocaine? and you sell them for money? and someone will raid you but does drugdealers have a base?
Yea there is a video abaut that factions and they are like gangs whit base

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
Why would this be needed?
Pika already has both a Factions and OP Factions servers and I doubt people are going to abandon playing there and leaving their stats and hard earned money behind just for some factions copy that features drugs...

OP
OP
dagode

dagode

Veteran
Why would this be needed?
Pika already has both a Factions and OP Factions servers and I doubt people are going to abandon playing there and leaving their stats and hard earned money behind just for some factions copy that features drugs...
I dont support drugs if you want to say that . And who is talking abaut leaveing i play prison and eggwars and i will never leave op factions . Normal factions arent so great why didnt they put ingameranks instead of exspensive ranks . So why wuldnt you like factions whit ingameranks . Many people will tell that this is hard work to do and i dont exspeact it to be done in 1 day couse it is verry hard ... I know what means factions and op factions that server is op considerd so make factions 1 and factions 2 [drug wars] ore make a 3. op faction i was trashtalking abaut this couse i myself dont realy know many abaut this drug faction they are mostly on premium servers and my english is bad .

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
I dont support drugs if you want to say that . And who is talking abaut leaveing i play prison and eggwars and i will never leave op factions . Normal factions arent so great why didnt they put ingameranks instead of exspensive ranks . So why wuldnt you like factions whit ingameranks . Many people will tell that this is hard work to do and i dont exspeact it to be done in 1 day couse it is verry hard ... I know what means factions and op factions that server is op considerd so make factions 1 and factions 2 [drug wars] ore make a 3. op faction i was trashtalking abaut this couse i myself dont realy know many abaut this drug faction they are mostly on premium servers and my english is bad .
Well I am premium so I looked up these servers and tried playing.
They are basically just normal faction servers with a skin that makes all crops into drugs.
Nothing new and inspirational, nothing that makes it nescessary for this to become a seperate server.
All you need is to put a texture pack on any Factions server here and you have got that.

What could be done if anything is to merge OP Facs 1 and 2 and make the previous 2 into your DrugWars server.

Although, seeing that almost all new servers Pika has introduced recently (Exept SBI) were recieved poorly and weren't played on, I doubt this will be a good addition...

Status
Not open for further replies.