Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Suggestion: Make sharing/posting pictures easier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ov3rpowered

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
Make sharing/posting pictures easier

Detailed description:
Basically, when we click on the image button on a support ticket/forum post/signature, it will open up a drag or choose image window to drag a picture from our PC or choose the picture from a file folder on a PCs.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Forums

Reason:
Its kind of annoying to put a picture you want to share/post into Imgur or another picture sharing website because you will have to paste in the URL in the Images thing. Also, if you want to make a ban appeal or support ticket that is to be private and put a screenshot on Imgur, someone might be able to find it. It will also be faster and not use any third party websites.

Example:
log into YouTube as a channel. Click on My Channel. Then, click on the add channel art thing. What pops up should be kind of what I want on the forums :)

_ItzMax_

Epic Pika
+1 I was gonna make one of this suggestions because it's really annoying that you can't drag pictures from your pc... sometimes we post them at imgur or prnt or whatever so thanks for suggesting this i hope they add this suggestion because it will be easier to post some photos.

Davidva

Veteran
*cough* there is already a button to add files straight in threads *cough*

leaf26

Legendary Pika
I'm also not seeing it. The "image" and "media" options require a URL. There is no "upload a file" button.

_ItzMax_

Epic Pika
Lol we don't have that -_- but i know a trick copy an picture url address click images paste the url BOOM! example
c39b5da667814d9ab7ed7b21b87b6873.png
see? easy

Whitei520

Ex-System Administrator
Veteran
Accepting this suggestion would have dramatic effects on Pikas bandwidth cap. Allowing direct file uploading for signatures, threads, posts est for all users would require use of a lot more storage capability from our web server. As it happens I do agree with you that a more friendly method of media distribution is required in the near future, for now its just not practical with our current setup.
I will be looking into live compression methods that may make this suggestion relatively possible for a future update.
As for now, Suggestion Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.