Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Prison Suggestion: More Lucky Blocks in /warp mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

BerkeTheKeklordBS

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
More Lucky Blocks in /warp mine

Detailed description:
Sometimes everyone is goes to /warp mine and mines for 3-5 hours and didnt getting a lucky block and they will say; why we wasted our time for getting a lucky block 5 hours, I think /warp mine needs more Lucky Blocks. In /warp mine we just can found at least 2-3 Lucky Blocks.

Increase this to 7 or 8. Because we just wasting our time for just get lucky blocks. (expect materials. some players just purchases /warp mine for materials)

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Skyblock

Reason:
Because we are wasting so many time to get a lucky block. Increasing more lucky blocks will be nice.

Example:

nd618

Supporter
Yes, I agree and I like the idea. Or even better , to get lucky box key after a certain number of excavated blocks in warp mine .

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
Thank you for submitting this suggestion. As an avid player of OPSB, I strongly disagree with this. Warp mine already has too many lucky blocks per reset, but it depends on what kind of pickaxe you use. The higher the efficiency, the lesser time you need to spend to get more lucky blocks. Your efficiency in mining alao depends on you mcmmo level. I own an eff12 pick and 1k mining mcmmo and I get 3-5 lucky block per warp mine reset. This exact reason is what gives value to an eff12 pickaxe and the hard work for leveling up my mining skill.

Please know, that the decision is not up to me. Im giving this suggestion -1 based on a player's point of view. It's still up to the Senior Admin's decision. Have a nice day.

IndieDemon

Veteran
I agree with @Thepoisonivyy . The number of Lucky blocks you can get depends on you. If you have a high efficiency pickaxe, then you can get more Lucky blocks. Also, to clarify, the Lucky Blocks aren't placed at specific points, so it is given randomly to players.

So, you don't simply increase the number of Lucky Blocks, you need to mine faster to get more of them per mine reset.

Regards
Pika Staff Team

Status
Not open for further replies.