Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: more staff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomdragon789

Pika Lover
Suggestion:
more staff?

Detailed description:
Hello,

Pretty much haven't seen a single staff member in bedwars idk why honestly not gonna ever play it b/c there are multiple hackers in each game.

Easy solutions

1) Get more staff
2)An anti cheat that actually catches bhoppers/people who fly in bedwars

Things that will happen if these don't occur
1) probably over time no one will play it due to the large amount of hacker roaming freely

So please consider this

P.s Kinda salty lost 3 matchs so far due to hackers flying/bhopping....

Thanks,

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
Bedwars= a lot of hackers

Example:

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1
Lol this is a dumb suggestion

Requesting Lock
Actually, this is a valid suggestion. We have a section of staff applications meant for the arcade games, such as bedwars. Staff who are that, should make it to schedule some time for bedwars.
Anyone looking to be Arcade staff, here is the link.
https://pika-network.net/applicationform/arcade.18/form
P.S, you need 30+ forum posts to be able to open link. Sorry.

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika

R3DBULLL

Pika Lover
+0

Pika team are looking for a good staff members

and they do the best to work in the anti chat

ZezzoTV

Legendary Pika
I mean u can still apply for Staff as @skyarmyfan11 Said but there are Staff that are busy
If u find hacker...record him and report and staff Will punish him

MajdYT

+1
You could report, but bedwars is definitely hacker land! (PS: not only bhopping and flying, killaura and pvp hacks too!)

KingAttackzz

Epic Pika
There is something called "Different timezones" if you haven't noticed,
Suggestion:
more staff?

P.s Kinda salty lost 3 matchs so far due to hackers flying/bhopping....
Bedwars= a lot of hackers

Example:
Mate, if there wasn't any staff online you must record, no matter what.. If you don't then not their fault, it's yours.
About "Getting staff" They are hiring, but they are seeing who deserves it, depends on your experience/maturity/etc..

DqrkneZz

Veteran
You must be patient. As you can guess, bedwars is a new minigame on the server that requires some work put into it. Of course, that work also consists of changing the staff schedule and changing a schedule requires time. I believe this will be worked on and some staff will change their program and moderate bed wars while leaving some other minigames. As previous people already have pointed out, there is a constant need for staff and you're are free to apply if you have the requirements needed. Staff are always eager to accept others to their team, at least that's what I believe.

OP
OP
R

randomdragon789

Pika Lover
So let me get this right

They open a brand new server (bedwars) which they knew is going to be full almost all the time yet they didn't pre-plan yo hire enough staff members to watch over a full server?

Thats like me opening up a store and hiring only 1 person even though I know it's going to busy almost all the time

Also Gideon just because you think it's dumb doesn't mean everyone else will k? So how about you refrain from posting on a thread without actual feedback?

DqrkneZz

Veteran
So let me get this right

They open a brand new server (bedwars) which they knew is going to be full almost all the time yet they didn't pre-plan yo hire enough staff members to watch over a full server?

Thats like me opening up a store and hiring only 1 person even though I know it's going to busy almost all the time

Also Gideon just because you think it's dumb doesn't mean everyone else will Ok? So how about you refrain from posting on a thread without actual feedback?
It's not up to them to hire people, players have to actually have certain qualifications and apply for the position to be accepted...Staff can't just hire whoever applies or whoever they see.

Moon_420

Banned
[-1] Staff
- Staff is already good enough just report them or ask them on TS3 or Report them at the Forum
[+1] Anti-cheat
- Everyone knows that Pika doesn't have the best Anti-Cheat and they should update and improve it

Zrotix

Epic Pika
Like @Moon_420 has stated, there are already enough staff members. If you spot a hacker and there are no staff members on, be sure to record the cheater and report him/her. Sometimes staff members are in /v
I also agree that there should be a new anti-cheat. For instance, an outdated version of Spartan is used for Practice. Hackers barely get caught. An anti-cheat that autobans hackers will be more efficient.

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Like @Moon_420 has stated, there are already enough staff members. If you spot a hacker and there are no staff members on, be sure to record the cheater and report him/her. Sometimes staff members are in /v
I also agree that there should be a new anti-cheat. For instance, an outdated version of Spartan is used for Practice. Hackers barely get caught. An anti-cheat that autobans hackers will be more efficient.
Practise is the base of all the hackers, its anti-cheat definitely needs improvement and more staff in it...Just a lil' thingy to add by meh.

OP
OP
R

randomdragon789

Pika Lover
Honestly no point in doing record/report which most of you stated upload a ban report on a guy known as iusevape or something keeps coming back even if you ip ban them

Zrotix

Epic Pika
Honestly no point in doing record/report which most of you stated upload a ban report on a guy known as iusevape or something keeps coming back even if you ip ban them
Then what's the point of recruiting more staff members as that is one of your suggestions. If a player can come back after receiving an ip-ban (after being reported against), why would we need more staff members... to keep on banning that player?

Status
Not open for further replies.