Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: MurderMystery minigame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion:
MurderMystery minigame

Detailed description:
murder mystery is a huge amazing game. 12 players 1 murderer 1 detective and the rest is inoccent. 12 players
the murderer must KILL everyone. he can right click to throw his sword but then after right clicking there is a cooldown. not sure how many secs though
the detective gets a bow and has to shoot the murderer. if he dies. the bow is dropped. the bow is hold by an invisible armor stand.
innocents are kinda useless but make it harder to know the murderer. they can go to the dropped bow to pick it up

other:if an innocent gets 10 gold (Which is in the game) he gets a bow and 1 arrow. he gets a chance to eliminate the murderer. but if he misses the bow goes away. if he kills someone who isnt the murderer he gets killed too

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
Murder mystery is HUGE on hypixel and it would be a great minigame to add on your server too because your server has a lot of potential to be More huge than it already is (No offense but it will never beat hypixel NO OFFENSE)

Example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z5KjKnx_NI

That is not my video i give credits to thinknoodles for making that video i do not own any of the content of that video.

Zrotix

Epic Pika
+1
Murder Mystery is a great minigame! Hopefully it will be added to the server soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.