Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: needs some more improvements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion:
needs some more improvements.

Detailed description:
really nice server but the spawn needs some improvement. and a glitch is when you don't type your password and click space double times it will make you fly for like 3 seconds

buildwars needs some new themes

bedwars needs to be added because it is a really popular game on hypixel and it would be so cool to add it
maybe to be the first cracked server to add it >3 (you actually added it, thank you, but you need to be whitelisted. are you working on it?)

(suggestion deleted. reason:kinda silly XD)

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
I swear. Eggwars And Bedwars "*ARE NOT THE SAME THING*"
there is atleast one thing that is in bedwars that isn't in eggwars.
aand because bedwars is so freakin popular like everytime i open youtube i atleast have to see a bedwars challenge. but eggwars. you cant even do challenges in eggwars. just get iron, gold, dia, and get op and win.
bedwars is much much much more entertaining, and if that isn't proof enough
i tell you the most important thing in bedwars. BEDZ

Example:
i don't

OP
OP
NoHacksJustWild
i just wanna thank you pika for adding bedwars. but. its only for whitelisted people. can you please white list me so i can atleast take a look 0_0?

Crivity

Epic Pika
i just wanna thank you pika for adding bedwars. but. its only for whitelisted people. can you please white list me so i can atleast take a look 0_0?
It's whitelisted for the moment until it's officially released so you gotta wait :p

MouraThat

Veteran
This isn't really a suggestion
Also if its whitelisted its because we're still working on it and it will be coming out very soon , So don't worry.
If you have a specific suggestion then please say but this 'suggestion' is very generic.

Status
Not open for further replies.