Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: No enderpearls in warp koth

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoazWaleed

Pika Lover
Suggestion:
No enderpearls in warp koth

Detailed description:
so today i went to koth to cap it but i followed a guy to kill him then i saw he enderpearled to another arena and i couldn't follow him so please can u remove enderpearling in warp koth because its so hard to kill people

Best wishes

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Factions

Reason:
because people cap the koth and when you attack them they enderpearls and when u follow them they enderpearls back to koth so u cant even kill them or follow them

Example:

_AllMight_

Pika Lover
+1
I do not believe a lot people will like this idea, but I like it since It is very hard to kill there when everyone teleporting with enderpearl.

randomdragon789

Pika Lover
+1 not sure if epearls work in warp pvp but i think all warps like warp pvp and koth should not have enderpearls working in them kinda annoying to chase someone with epearls lol i usually just give up chasing.......

R3DBULLL

Pika Lover
+1, i think its a good idea, the koth is a big area and people always run away in pvp.

bradcoolman12

+1 super great idea! as Gideon/Leo said, all pvp warps shouldn't allow an ender pearls!

your friend :)

1. DONT HATE PLZ
2. when u he enderperl back the cap just go back cap if u see hes name just knock hem of plat form and stay dont follow hem
its this ez ._.
3. this morning i cant type english so if you dont get what i mean rip

Crivity

Epic Pika
+1 nice idea it's annoying when people ender pearl to late building to get away from pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.