Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Suggestion of the map

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkranolYT

Username:
LanderPB2008YT​

Suggestion:
Suggestion of the map​

Detailed description:
I don't know if I suggested it a long time ago, I think not but im not sure. I suggest that in the survival of Pika the map is not reset, but that other anti-grifeo or anti-lag methods are used (there are very good and simple to use plugins for that that avoid putting more than a certain amount of blocks) I say this because this survival is the best I know but has the failure that every 6 months it is reset, and it is sad that everything you do in that online world is lost and if you want something permanent you have to create your own.​

Reason(s):
Me and my friend when we didn't know it had a really good house, and we expended a lot of time, and when we entered and we saw that all was gone, we got very sad, and we have good things and was all for the stores and more things.​

divertente

Great Reporter
IGN
divertente
Username:
LanderPB2008YT

Suggestion:
Suggestion of the map

Detailed description:
I don't know if I suggested it a long time ago, I think not but im not sure. I suggest that in the survival of Pika the map is not reset, but that other anti-grifeo or anti-lag methods are used (there are very good and simple to use plugins for that that avoid putting more than a certain amount of blocks) I say this because this survival is the best I know but has the failure that every 6 months it is reset, and it is sad that everything you do in that online world is lost and if you want something permanent you have to create your own.

Reason(s):
Me and my friend when we didn't know it had a really good house, and we expended a lot of time, and when we entered and we saw that all was gone, we got very sad, and we have good things and was all for the stores and more things.
yes, you did indeed already suggest something pretty similar 2 times. And it got denied for "Not going to happen" So I think there's no point in continuing to make the same suggestion.

OP
OP
O

OkranolYT

Ok yes i saw it now, sorry.
Just a question: He said "You can secure your buildings with the claim shovel."
I already know it but in suggestion i didnt mention nothing of claiming, he meant u can save it and put it later or what?

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello OkranolYT,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not going to happen, resets are something necessary that has to be done every few months.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.