Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Classic SkyBlock Suggestion: please make the spawner limit bigger just by a little bit

wiktor598

Pika Lover
Suggestion:
please make the spawner limit bigger just by a little bit

Detailed description:
hello
I would like to suggest allowing the spawner limit to be 25 on sky block as I find it to be better for all players to have a larger/more op spawner .
thank you for your consideration

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Classic Skyblock

Reason:
it is only because I would like to further expand my island/grinder to be more efficient.

Example:
N/A

umar1717

Banned
+1 i would like too see the spawner limit increase but i believe this would cause lag issues in-game. But it could be tried as 5 more spawners isn't a staggering amount.

AyeDu

Epic Pika
I don't know what to think about this suggestion because if this is implemented on the server, every player who uses spawners will have a messed up grinding system but on the other hand, it would benefit the players who haven't set up their grinders... I would put a -1 for this, sorry because at this time, mostly everyone who play Pika has already gotten a grinder set up so yea. It would be a good change after the reset on Sky Block if there even will be one.

umar1717

Banned
I don't know what to think about this suggestion because if this is implemented on the server, every player who uses spawners will have a messed up grinding system but on the other hand, it would benefit the players who haven't set up their grinders... I would put a -1 for this, sorry because at this time, mostly everyone who play Pika has already gotten a grinder set up so yea. It would be a good change after the reset on Sky Block if there even will be one.
I have to disagree with you. wiktor598 already has.a 20 spawned grinder. As do I I would want too expand my grinder and make it more efficient too