Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Suggestion: Please put mobiamo method

Status
Not open for further replies.

Margav

Suggestion:
Please put mobiamo method

Detailed description:
put mobiamo method in payment wall method please in buying captain rank in op prison

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Prison

Reason:
i wanna be captain and many my friends too..

Example:
-

EEEEIN

Pika Member
Please, make another suggestion post with more detail and telling why and what would it do to the server.

~EEEEIN

OP
OP
Margav

Margav

I M just wanna tell the owner to put mobiamo method ! in buying captain rank ! i m indian and many indians cant get buy captain rank ! Find Me In Op Prison InGamename= Flint_Lockwood

dagode

Veteran
I M just wanna tell the owner to put mobiamo method ! in buying captain rank ! i m indian and many indians cant get buy captain rank ! Find Me In Op Prison InGamename= Flint_Lockwood
I understand you ;(

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
First of all, PayPal is supported in all countries. You can use it wherever. That includes India.
If you aren't old enough to have a bank account as well as a PayPal account, and your parents don't want to buy it, I don't see how Mobiano will help.
The Phone payment is also supported by a ton of mobile operators so the need for Mobiano isn't that big.
In other words, there is no reason for you to not be able to purchase Captain normally.

Status
Not open for further replies.