Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice Suggestion: Practice - EU/US

Status
Not open for further replies.

U-RITE

Forum Fantasiser
Suggestion:
Practice - EU/US

Detailed description:
Make a second practice server, this one will be located in the US (As the current one is located in Amsterdam), this way can the US peeps have normal fights with less lag. This can also help the EU peeps aswell as they don't have to fight against players with lag.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Practice

Reason:
Well, this will decrease the lag alot. At the moment, practice has ~100 players and it lags alot, later in the day when there are around 30 players, you almost don't notice the lag. When the US server gets released, alot of players will move to the US servers and this will cause the EU server to have alot less lag.

Everyone will be happy, EU peeps won't have lag and the US peeps aswell.

Example:

NickTill

Huge request to fulfill, since it will cost a lot of money to host in the united states, and it would be hard to have players migrate from the main pika server to the practice server. Doubt it is a plausible request to fulfill.

Sincerely, NickTill
Pika-Network Staff Team•

OP
OP
U-RITE

U-RITE

Forum Fantasiser
Huge request to fulfill, since it will cost a lot of money to host in the united states, and it would be hard to have players migrate from the main pika server to the practice server. Doubt it is a plausible request to fulfill.

Sincerely, NickTill
Pika-Network Staff Team•
That's true, but the state of practice is poor. The lag makes it unplayable and making an US practice would atleast take away some lag. I don't need practice that has absolutely 0 lag, but right now everyone is teleporting while you fight them.

NexiousPlayz

Retired Staff
Veteran
Wouldn't have to cost that much, I do have to say the Amsterdam is directly connected to the US since the internet cables of Europe go thru Amsterdam to the US. The main issue here is the lagging server, I as a player from Amsterdam also have to deal with lag sometimes. I don't think it's something that's only for US. It could be possible tho, wouldn't be a bad idea.

OP
OP
U-RITE

U-RITE

Forum Fantasiser
Wouldn't have to cost that much, I do have to say the Amsterdam is directly connected to the US since the internet cables of Europe go thru Amsterdam to the US. The main issue here is the lagging server, I as a player from Amsterdam also have to deal with lag sometimes. I don't think it's something that's only for US. It could be possible tho, wouldn't be a bad idea.
As I said earlier, not only the US players on practice, but also the EU players due to the amount of players online.
Well, this will decrease the lag alot. At the moment, practice has ~100 players and it lags alot, later in the day when there are around 30 players, you almost don't notice the lag.
And thanks for telling me. :)

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
Hello @BlackJack_ !
I like this suggestion because I care for all players, and I like practice myself. But sadly I have to rate this down, Since, as nick stated, this would cost a lot of money, that we need for other things. Our developers already have their hands full on updating all the game modes (Wich was the winning option on a previous Poll we made some time ago). They are working hard to fulfill your wishes. We have to make priorities. Updating all servers is more necessary than adding a whole new server.

If I give this a negative rating this does not mean that this suggestion will not be accepted, this server is a democracy,
you, the players decide together with us, the staff, to make changes to the server.
Thank you for your suggestion anyways, have a nice day! ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.