Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyperRSmash

Veteran
Suggestion:
Reset

Detailed description:
As we all know survival got a update, and it brought lots of bugs and bad things too because i heard clear lag removed itens in item frames and alot players lose OP stuff.
As that, i dont think there'll be a better time for the reset, as the players feel better if it resets when they lost their itens than reset when they get them back.
I think i don't talk only for me (a survival player for more than 3 years) but for also alot players that think reset may be the best option for now.

I think the soon the reset the soon players will build their stuff back and survival gets back by some way.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Survival

Reason:
Perfect time to do it and it will come soon or later

Example:

leaf26

Legendary Pika
I'm hopeful that admins are considering bumping up survival to 1.11 on the next reset. Right now, it's a good time to test the new economy since they could decide to reset the server whenever.

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
well, while a reset would be good, to stop the problem of the clear-lag removing item frames, they just have to update the plugin,
also there was just an update on may of last year, and updated every 2 months. The next update should always be 1 year after another.

Status
Not open for further replies.