Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: run away from the monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittk

Suggestion:
run away from the monster

Detailed description:
A mini game where you run away from the monster that wants to kill you and go to the safe zone. There is 10-15 seconds that will be given to the players to start running and while running away from the monster you will meet an obstacles like parkour, maze and other stuff. When you reach the "safe zone" get some pvp stuff(full set armor, sword, and etc. ) from the chest and kill the monster. The monster will kill all the players that is running until none are left. Whoever will be the last man standing, between the monster and the player, will be the winner.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
It will be a fun experience with your friends and pals. It can be a good additional game to this server.

Example:

AbdurhmanHD

Pika Lover
What a good suggestion, I hope staff will add Run away monster xD, it would be nice ;)

Mebzz

Pika Member
Sounds pretty cool, and maybe give each player a small % to be the monster?

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
You know, I suggest the staff would make a brand new server and name it "Minigames" and add Hide the monster, Hide n seek, etc. This is a pretty good suggestion but would take a lot of hard work and I believe some plugins to make this game but I totally agree with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.