Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Factions Suggestion: selling wand

Status
Not open for further replies.

your friend :)

Suggestion:
selling wand

Detailed description:
"selling wand" is an item u right click a full chest of goods (emeraldblocks ,diamondblocks,ironblocks .........) its will sell auto
to get this wand u can buy it ingame can be expancive or cheap and have a number of uses( u can use it only few time example 30-20uses) and the donor player can edit the number of uses like 60-70 and be cost litle bit more

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Prison
OP-Prison

Reason:
some players in prison servers have big shops and its hard to clean up this item is meant for them (and peaple with small shop to)

Example:

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
What if u had the wand and u right click a chest that u don't own ?

Proioxis

Pika Member
Suggestion:
selling wand

Detailed description:
"selling wand" is an item u right click a full chest of goods (emeraldblocks ,diamondblocks,ironblocks .........) its will sell auto
to get this wand u can buy it ingame can be expancive or cheap and have a number of uses( u can use it only few time example 30-20uses) and the donor player can edit the number of uses like 60-70 and be cost litle bit more

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Prison
OP-Prison

Reason:
some players in prison servers have big shops and its hard to clean up this item is meant for them (and peaple with small shop to)

Example:

Good idea for prison and op-prison's op shop. It would help the players with OP-Shop to clear faster. But I think it would be hard to be implemented since when you are in prison, the selling price changes depending on what rank you are. Maybe they can add items like [Selling Wand Prestige-Z] which sells the stuff for the price sold in Prestige-Z mine. But I can't say I approve this, This could be abused by normal players, for example an A-ranked member could easily asked his Prestige-Z friend to give him the selling wand. The A-ranked player would make an op-shop then sell everything in the price of Prestige-Z mine price.

OP
OP

Good idea for prison and op-prison's op shop. It would help the players with OP-Shop to clear faster. But I think it would be hard to be implemented since when you are in prison, the selling price changes depending on what rank you are. Maybe they can add items like [Selling Wand Prestige-Z] which sells the stuff for the price sold in Prestige-Z mine. But I can't say I approve this, This could be abused by normal players, for example an A-ranked member could easily asked his Prestige-Z friend to give him the selling wand. The A-ranked player would make an op-shop then sell everything in the price of Prestige-Z mine price.
this is a good point of view and I think I have a fix for it, you can only use the wand if you are rank : prestige-z if you try yo use it without prestige-z rank its will not allow you

Status
Not open for further replies.