Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

[Suggestion] Solo-EggWars

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
  • Server
    EggWars
  • Suggestion
    Sometime your friends are offline and you wanna play EggWars, only you get put in a game with someone that doesn't speak English or is new to MC wich I fins kinda annoying. Solo mode will help this.
  • Reason
    So you can play EggWars when your friends are offline without having a bad teammate.
  • Example
  • Down below you can see a picture of how the scoreboards would look. I don't have a picture of a map because thats basicly the same, only more islands, and I thaught I might get banned for 'advertising'

image.jpeg

OP
OP
iMzSpEedY

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
agreed but make an op section and not op section tho
True, but you could do the same as in skywars: 1 team skywars and one solo. The solo will be OP, the team normal. The first eggwars lobby js team, the other solo, get me?

OP
OP
iMzSpEedY

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
Would mean more lag tho :/ mayby..... Mayby.... Hmm, that i need to think about, and im at school so cant now

MODY_10

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Good idea but it will be added after long time because they need to fix bugs/issues then do it :)

MouraThat

Veteran
Good idea
i think this is needed because of language barriers and stuff
its just the point of Eggwars is so one part of ur team does 1 thing while the other does something else.

OP
OP
iMzSpEedY

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
Or you canchoose a lobby for english and other languages? Would mayby be an idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.