Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Suggestion: Staff Manager -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romen

Pika Member
Suggestion:
Staff Manager -_-

Detailed description:
Your staff manager doesn't really help me, i'm pretty sure he does the same to many others.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Forums

Reason:
Denied blatant evidence, and denies a application without giving me help so i can do better in my next one.

Example:

Davidva

Veteran
Removes my VIP for a "false ban" with 100% proof approved by another staff member.

OP
OP
Romen

Romen

Pika Member
also, being active in the game rn has no point, if i had something to do it would have been cool, but finding 3 hackers every bedwars game isn't the best, and that's why i don't spend any time on pika, but i try to post something every day on the forums.

TheBearoKingHD

Veteran
Since you encouraged yourself to create this thread, i'm going to write down a nice little paragraph of why your application is denied, also why have your reports been denied since you don't know the basic understanding of "cropped screenshots".

Staff Application:

- Excuse me mister, but we are NOT going to accept someone who is 13 years old and doesn't particularly bother to read Staff requirements. If you did read them, you would have this noted down below (found in this thread:https://pika-network.net/threads/read-before-applying-staff-application-information.12553/):
Q7lHPgLpSiWVonKZww6zpA.png

Since you haven't done this, it's an easy step for me to deny you.
k_EPeMVwTbGOE0tYp7ebBQ.png

Application lacks details, significantly shorter than required. Your activity on TeamSpeak/Discord is also significantly lower than required. These are two basic platforms on whom activity is absolutely mandatory for every player that considers applying. Other than the terribly written application, you have proven yourself immature by writing down this thread, also misunderstanding basic meaning of simple words.

Report:

- As i have mentioned, we do NOT accept cropped screenshots in any way. You have to provide us with full in-game screenshot. Since you didn't understand it, i will put simple examples for you.

Full in-game screenshot and only valid proof we may accept:
4klYo_EyRCKKLJR988U_4g.png

Cropped screenshots are not to be taken as valid evidence due to many players attempting to frame others with photoshopped proof. Cropped screenshots look like this (The kind of proof you provided):
338u8WTaTj_ZOiM-BvnkqQ.png

Hopefully my reply made it clear to you.

@Davidva Your VIP has been removed for three particular reasons:

- You haven't been a Staff member for three months since your last apply;
- Myself along with my fellow Administrator have witnessed you false banning a player;
- Consistent negative behavior (Continuing this will lead towards stricter punishments such as Blacklist).

Yours sincere,
TheBearKing.

Status
Not open for further replies.