Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: staff team

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow1755

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
staff team

Detailed description:
we don't care about staff members we give them just a verify sticker with a title but they were caring about a virtual game and helping players +baning hackers and get only a title

the suggestion is adding a section next/ in the staff place up in the gray bar and it will be for resigned staff members to give some love

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Forums

Reason:

Example:

OnlyAGamer4Life

Pika Lover
Nevermind I reread and understand, For those that may not get it. What he/she means is that he/she feels there should be a place for resigned staff on the right hand side of the forums, such as there is for active staff. At least that's what I managed to get from it.

PernicaTeodor

Pika Member
I mean, that is not really necessary... If staff minded anything they would let Head-Administration know and would probably get what they wanted...

OP
OP
shadow1755

shadow1755

Epic Pika
Nevermind I reread and understand, For those that may not get it. What he/she means is that he/she feels there should be a place for resigned staff on the right hand side of the forums, such as there is for active staff. At least that's what I managed to get from it.
that right
I mean, that is not really necessary... If staff minded anything they would let Head-Administration know and would probably get what they wanted...
but how a resigned players get what they want ?? they are out they aren't a staff anymore

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
I think you miss the point of why the staff are highlighted on the side of the website. It isn't to give them special recognition or to make them "look cool". It's meant to help identify to those on the forums what staff are online at the present moment that can help them. I imagine if you added resigned staff to the current staff members in the way you suggest, the only result would be players futility spamming ex staff with problems they have. It would make the experience on the forums worse in general for resigned staff

OnlyAGamer4Life

Pika Lover
I think you miss the point of why the staff are highlighted on the side of the website. It isn't to give them special recognition or to make them "look cool". It's meant to help identify to those on the forums what staff are online at the present moment that can help them. I imagine if you added resigned staff to the current staff members in the way you suggest, the only result would be players futility spamming ex staff with problems they have. It would make the experience on the forums worse in general for resigned staff

I agree the people from staff get spammed enough as is now.

D

Deleted member 85

Aw welcome back, Lexi.

Anyway they already have a role for this on the Discord for ex-staff members it's uh..."VIP". On the rare occasion some player with a normal problem will run in begging for a staff, they see the ex-staff member with the "VIP" role and bam, confusion then disappointment. Wouldn't work well with ex-staff bans either, discussions about something the person who banned them can't do anything about anymore. Uff..

oOmeerOo

Veteran
i think it will cause more problems rather than love and positivity

Status
Not open for further replies.