Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Staff+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
Staff+

Detailed description:
Staff+ is a really handy addition to the staff team because;
-It has a /reports GUI where staff can see all the reports made by members, how many times someone was reported, and they can click that player and it will TP them to the player if he/she is (still) online.
-It has modules like random TP so you can easily check for xrayers, glitchers or whatever.
-You can create custom modules.
-It has a /staff inventory, which can also easily be customised in the config.yml. The staff inventory has items that will do things like; CPS checker, random TP, vanish, freeze a player, open a players inventory, reports GUI and more and you can ofcourse make a custom module.
-All modules can be disabled/enabled in the config.yml
-Staff members can have another /login password so it's harder for their accounts to be hacked. Again, this option can be disabled to.
-It has staff chat which is also fully customisable to how it looks
-A really big feature in my opinion as well is /revive. A lot of times people get killed by hackers or by glitches, and /revive will give them back their inventory.

Please give your opinions down below!

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars

Reason:
This will really help the server and staff.

Example:
https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/staff-the-ultimate-moderation-plugin-1-7-1-11.15151/
This plugin is exactly what I explained in the "Detailed Description". All the things I mentioned there are features of this plugin. The autor is really active and the plugin is really up to date.

Spyros

That is a pretty nice suggestion that should be thought by the administrator and the developers to get installed into the server.
Really nice suggestion in my opinion.

TLPandaYT

Banned
hey its nice , i want to be helper i want the rank please give it to me i want to help the server

Spyros

TLPandaYT you have to apply first in order to get a staff possition.

OP
OP
Hyperxxir

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
hey its nice , i want to be helper i want the rank please give it to me i want to help the server
Hey,

Nice to see that you have interest in being staff and helping the people here on Pika, but please do not post stuff about wanting helper ranks here. Applying can be done here (https://pika-network.net/forums/staff_app_submission/), but you need a minimum of 30 posts, and you need to be active and mature. Spamming or making useless posts to get to 30 posts might result in a ban!

In this thread, please just talk about the suggestion and not something else.

Regards,
Hyper

OP
OP
Hyperxxir

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
I'll see if I can create a custom configuration right now just to show some screenshots of the plugin :)

OP
OP
Hyperxxir

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
I'm quite shocked to have to say this, but I just read that the autor, ShortNinja66, passed away on the age of 17, leaving behind his 4 dogs, siblings and his parents. https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/a-reflection.219197/
R.I.P Shortninja66, you will be missed.
Since his plugin will not be updated anymore, the suggestion can kinda be locked :(

NexiousPlayz

Retired Staff
Veteran
It does have some good features, but no necessary features that we don't have already. Since the plugin is not for Bungee and thereby not easily maintainable I do not recommend it. Probably won't be used due to this. Do have to say that I did know the developer (of the plugin) and that he passed away last month, so in that way it would be cool to use it.

Anyway, still is a fat -1 from me

Snorlax13HD

Veteran
Well, for my comment, the revive command is good. But it can be abusable as well. We just don't know whenever you're killed by a hacker unless giving evidence or saw it with our own eyes. Example, a player got killed by a normal player at kit PVP and he asked to do a revive command for him because he just got killed by a hacker. Then that's abuse and we can't keep track on who is hacking.

Also, as I searched, my really favorite command is the strip command. If one of you don't know strip command, it removes the armor of the player and you can see if he has auto armor. Nowadays, auto armor is being used so you won't have to open your inventory to equip them. The mod automatically equips the best armor in your inventory for you. Auto armor is a hack so don't use it on the server unless you wished to be banned.

Jake

Demi-God
Legendary
Well, for my comment, the revive command is good. But it can be abusable as well. We just don't know whenever you're killed by a hacker unless giving evidence or saw it with our own eyes. Example, a player got killed by a normal player at kit PVP and he asked to do a revive command for him because he just got killed by a hacker. Then that's abuse and we can't keep track on who is hacking.

Also, as I searched, my really favorite command is the strip command. If one of you don't know strip command, it removes the armor of the player and you can see if he has auto armor. Nowadays, auto armor is being used so you won't have to open your inventory to equip them. The mod automatically equips the best armor in your inventory for you. Auto armor is a hack so don't use it on the server unless you wished to be banned.
So why doesn't pika just get a custom staff plugin to help staff more like the strip command?

OP
OP
Hyperxxir

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika

I think it's possible to make something like a /strip module as well, since you can make a custom module, but I requested the thread to be locked since I talked to Dutch about it and he said that it isn't that compatible with bungeecord. Also, the author passed away at the age of 17:(
So why doesn't pika just get a custom staff plugin to help staff more like the strip command?
IDK

DODE2K

Veteran
+1 For it
I tested the plugin my self and its a really cool and useful plugin
5e5b64621a6e464391fd6eea55e7f0b6.png
Most useful commands is /freeze /examine /strip /revive /chat and /staff
/Examine :show u the player inventory and what armor he is wearing and some other information about him
b04f968054e34df69656ff4fb6e43451.png
/strip: will strip the player of his armor to his inventory however its buged it make helmet and chest plate completely disappear

/staff: put you into a staff mode and gives you a punish of useful items for a staff member

Status
Not open for further replies.