Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: stop being jerks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziilon

Pika Member
Suggestion:
stop being jerks

Detailed description:
okay so this is to the staff, heres my suggestion stop being jerks. You, *cough* banned me for kill aura TWICE that was indeed FALSE and proven FALSE. then you asked to screenshare, you see a NON HARMFUL MOD named "Labymod" this mod has absolutely NOTHING to do with combat, has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with having advantages in combat. You guys falsely banned me twice and now telling me to buy an unban? Can't you just cut me some slack. Look at this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEIOUbBUTzg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNiDTglrehc&t=2s

Banned twice both were false, then they ban me for a harmless mod that does nothing after falsely banning me, I made a super sincere ban appeal, i just started playing again from like a year ago, didn't know it was illegal, tbh didnt really care either because it did nothing illegal.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars
Forums
Discord
TeamSpeak
Other

Reason:
I deserve to be unbanned and this is completely unfair after you guys banned me twice when it was false and proven false.

Example:

OP
OP
Ziilon

Ziilon

Pika Member
lmao i know this is the wrong section nor do i care anymore, these staff members are just being extremely unfair

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
Well Labymod is a mod that isnt allowed on pika.. check the allowed mod list. Idk much about that mod tho but from all i know you can hide ghost clients in it (not 100% sure)

OP
OP
Ziilon

Ziilon

Pika Member
Even so my two videos are enough to prove I wasn't hacking

randomdragon789

Pika Lover
If it's not allowed you get banned if your unsure of if it's allowed ask staff member and screenshoy him saying yes just in case you get banned.

And offtopic is printer allowed from the schematica mod? Don't see it in not allowed mods

OP
OP
Ziilon

Ziilon

Pika Member
TBH this post was just me venting it's nothing serious as a suggestion I'm just pissed about the fact I was falsely banned twice for kill aura and then they top it off with "illegal mod" that doesn't do any harm, back in the day year ago or two i had an illegal mod and they just said remove it and I did. Why can't it be that simple I would rather remove the mod and play instead of having a mod that doesn't allow me to play

Snorlax13HD

Veteran
If you think you were banned unfairly, why dont make a ban appeal? Theres no problem of making that simple thread. And it can also give you a chance to get unbanned, by changing your attitude on how you talk to staffs.

Locking Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.