Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Suggestion: Add watchdog to help with the hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

BananaDude714

Pika Member
Suggestion:
Suggestion: Add watchdog to help with the hackers

Detailed description:
You should add the watchdog plugin to help prevent hackers on bedwars and skywars and eggwars.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
Other

Reason:
There are just too many hackers playing theses gamemodes, and there are usually some admins on to take care of the problem. However, the admins just aren't in the game/ match of the hacker and people don't hack with admins around. Also, I believe players who play know enough about the hacks to be able to report them.
Finally, if watchdog is added and the update is brodcasted, hackers won't use as much hacks as they know they can be easily reported by watchdog.

Example:

umar1717

Banned
-1 Im gonna have to disagree. Normally staff are in /v watching and ready to ban. Anti-chat may be a bit useless but it still works... I don’t think there would be a point to add this plugin.

79lb

Legendary Pika
Isn't watchdog Same as anticheat? Daily, when I'm online, I see, that big amount of people get banned by anticheat at minigames (skywars, bedwars, opeggwars, etc)

Tuxxed

I'm not sure if you're referring to something else, but the only "Watchdog" I have heard of relating to Minecraft and broadcasting bans is a proprietary anti-cheat for another large server. I'm sure Pika-Network already has an anti-cheat, and I highly doubt they could get even close to having the official Watchdog anti-cheat. So really the only suggestion you had that could be implemented is to make a better anti-cheat and to broadcast the weekly/monthly/etc. bans.

Lemmony Yellow

Pika Lover
Watchdog is for large servers that are hard to staff. Our staff do a good job of banning hackers and anti-cheat does too.

Ryan01

Pika Member
+1 Every Server Have So Mush Players Have Watch Dog And Pika Must Have Watchdog too

Superepic97

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
Suggestion: Add watchdog to help with the hackers

Detailed description:
You should add the watchdog plugin to help prevent hackers on bedwars and skywars and eggwars.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
Other

Reason:
There are just too many hackers playing theses gamemodes, and there are usually some admins on to take care of the problem. However, the admins just aren't in the game/ match of the hacker and people don't hack with admins around. Also, I believe players who play know enough about the hacks to be able to report them.
Finally, if watchdog is added and the update is brodcasted, hackers won't use as much hacks as they know they can be easily reported by watchdog.

Example:
as cucloops said the server have /report so if they add Watchdog it will be same and i will disagree with you
-1 because the staff is always online and in vanish as umar said and if you still need a staff you can go to forums/team speak/Discord to get a staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.