Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice Suggestion: SUMO #PRACTICEFORLIFE

Status
Not open for further replies.

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
SUMO #PRACTICEFORLIFE

Detailed description:
A server mini-game in practice gamemode in which you and your opponent are given a specific ground to fight which is elevated . You are with no armor or tools and the goal is to knock your opponent off the platform .Once the opponent is pushed he DIES !! and you win the game

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Practice

Reason:
IT is a popular mini-game and may even attract players . Plus an update of this to practice would be cool . :)

Example:

BraaydenYT

Not a bad idea in my opinion.
However, a new minigame has to wait until general issues like lag and resets are resolved.
I did see an example of a sumo game, it could be made more unique to the playerbase and have an authentic aspect to the network.
Now, in many ways it can be enhanced too but it is not right for me to clarify what I mean by this.
A practice revamp would get many players interested to play again, including myself.
And the practice server may be the best place to have an unarmed match on a platform that could possibly decrease in size as time passes.

- Sincerely, Braayden

Status
Not open for further replies.