Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Suggestion: Survival - Public chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoopless

Veteran
Suggestion:
Survival - Public chat

Detailed description:
Since The public chat is added, you guys can make a rule for not talking English in public chat. Due the people who doesn't talk english in Public chat. You guys tell them in their language to use /party and if they don't lession you just mute them for 10minutes en than you will just repeat it until they do it or something, not a high punishment.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Survival

Reason:
Its irritating if people talk other language.

Example:
Check survival bruh.

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I do not agree because if other languages aren't allowed, how will you know if someone else speaks your language.

OP
OP
Hoopless

Hoopless

Veteran
I do not agree because if other languages aren't allowed, how will you know if someone else speaks your language.
Do you really read what i suggested, they can just speak in /party.
For example, if i talk in other language bad to you which google translate can't understand....

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
Suggestion:
Survival - Public chat

Detailed description:
Since The public chat is added, you guys can make a rule for not talking English in public chat. Due the people who doesn't talk english in Public chat. You guys tell them in their language to use /party and if they don't lession you just mute them for 10minutes en than you will just repeat it until they do it or something, not a high punishment.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Survival

Reason:
Its irritating if people talk other language.

Example:
Check survival bruh.
I agree, this is a good suggestion, it is really annoying, and alot of the people on survival still don't use the /party command if i ask them to use it they refuse to, or completely ignore me, there is litteraly a rule that states Public chat is ment to type English in.
I agree with Hooples on this one.
+1

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Do you really read what i suggested, they can just speak in /party.
For example, if i talk in other language bad to you which google translate can't understand....
but how will u know if they speak ur language b4 u /party them?

OP
OP
Hoopless

Hoopless

Veteran
Just write in Public chat "Who speaks <language> ? "
so u expect them to do that to everyone?

It's quite funny how people look about this, it's just that I ask, more members included some staff members ask if the Global Chat could be English and the party chat you can speak your own language. I don't see the big deal in it, Just that I am dutch doesn't mean that I defend my country, I am sure if I was talking dutch with including some names or English words in it, you would be surprised.

and no, i do not expect that everyone is doing it for the first time, but if you make it clear i am sure that people will understand it why we prever the global chat English. Besides what you just said. What else would you think about it.

ZeroGiven

Veteran
This may sound make me sound like a Social Justice Warrior. But i'll say it anyway. I don't see how you can tell somebody to go into /party when they don't speak English, unless of course you use translator or speak that language.

Plus, it seems kind of, odd. To censor people of different languages. Currently, I say it's a down.

This is also an issue the staff is having we don't whant to force anyone to speak a certain language we are by all means a global network. I also think that people that speak for instance arabic dislike some ppl speaking english. So if we implement something it would be optional and global would remain non language restricted.

~ Logically ~

Banned
You could try to find some translators. A translator spot that people just decode on what language they're speaking, but whatever Pika Staff do. I'm sure it'll be in the right direction.

Thav01

Veteran
There is nothing irritating about someone speaking their language. We will not be punishing for Speaking another language, the server does not discriminate players.

Status
Not open for further replies.