Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Suggestion: Survival :\

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerrad182

Pika Lover
Suggestion:
Survival :\

Detailed description:
Recently, I suggested to add color item name using anvil or command, yes it got accepted, great? Well, they put it in diamond crate.. Which cost 15 euro.. For a single key, Which also mean no one will buy it because it is overpriced and also its still random:\ we will never get it. survival is not big, making item too expensive will only make more player to stop playing. This is also include wizard and noble rank. No one will buy that. Except that one player who bought wizard rank which he doesnt play that often anyway:\

Please rebalance the price for all the crate key and rank. By doing this, more player will play in survival server, attract old player to play again, more people will buy premium item and rank, more $$$.

English is not my native language. Hopefully you guys can understand. Have a nice day.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Survival

Reason:
It will attract more player to play in survival!

Example:

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Definitely a good idea, maybe just make the price affordable.

OP
OP
nerrad182

nerrad182

Pika Lover
@iactivateMC

Thank you for the support:) what are they expecting selling expensive stuffs to a very small group of people. Crate key in survival is freakin expensive, thats why no one will ever buy that. I never seen people buy it. Diamond key should be only 4-5 euro only:/

kaylee

Veteran
Thanks for your suggestion!
Being able to rename items with colours is kind of OP.
I know the keys cost a lot, but I do weekly events where the prizes include a diamond crate key. (saturday 2pm est)
Join and try to win it!
Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.