Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Tnt Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZezzoTV

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
Tnt Wars

Detailed description:
In this Gamemode:
U get some Redstone items and Tnt and Prepare ur base and Shot Tnt with Cannons till other player dies
Like This:
U get ur items then u build tnt cannon and u shot others and last one to survive wins
And It seems Cool Cuz U need to build tnt cannons in factions so u can test ur skills also here
And it can be Solo Like 1v1 or In teams 2v2 or 3v3 or 4v4

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
I feel this Should be added cuz:
1,Tnt Run wasnt that good
2.Tnt Games are Cool
3. And This Tnt wars is like skywars but u shoot urself with tnt and use cannons

Example:
I've seen Some Famous Youtubers playing Tnt Wars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mlNovcoNG4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2of3qFtAbY

Divyam

Legendary Pika
+1 Nice idea ... but it will be tooooo laggy and there will be campers in map who will just run around the map and waste time ... also there will be players who will disturb players in ure team ....

GetProduced

Banned
i really want this idea, all those exploding and dying, it's so fun to watch

DqrkneZz

Veteran
It would be a fun idea but I don't know if it would get popular. It might become like tnt run which was a fail. I will stay neutral.

IndieDemon

Veteran
IGN
_IndieDemon_, IndieDemon
TNT wars is one one of my favourite minigames, I love doing tnt cannons and other redstone machines, but as someone said, it would be too laggy. I will forward this to higher staff for further perusal. Thanks for the suggestion.

+1

Last edited:

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1
This would be a fun mini game. Only negative would be the amount of lag this may cause.

Moon_420

Banned
+1? Don't mind having more fun gamemodes yet the lag is no issue. There are plugins dealing with that such as React and others. BUT I WANT UHC FIRST!!

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1? Don't mind having more fun gamemodes yet the lag is no issue. There are plugins dealing with that such as React and others. BUT I WANT UHC FIRST!!
lmao, everybody wants UHC. +1 on this suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.