Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Suggestion: To Increase the Players of Regular Factions :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken Henry Eusebio

Pika Lover
Suggestion:
To Increase the Players of Regular Factions :(

Detailed description:
The Regular Factions is actually dying and quite getting boring and sad because there are only less players , bases ,

Im suggesting some things that would maybe a little help for regular factions

Events :/
umm can we do like
1. Staffs vs Players
Like all staffs and players that wil be on one arena to battle last standing players and the player who killed a staff will receive a reward

Umm YouTubers Battle?
2. YouTubers battle on this server might help on advertising specially if dutchminerHD will be the main character on the regular faction server like TheCampingRusher since pika have also lots of subscribers

3. Change of kits Every Reset
Cause the kits name and stuffs never changed for ages one of the reason why some donators quit regular facs

4. Ingame Ranks on Regular Factions
But not kinda OP this is the most members they've been waiting for like regular factions but donator kits will be much better still like on OP Factions

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Factions

Reason:
Less Players on Regular Factions

Example:

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
No donators left because the names "got old" xD. They left because of lag and hackers and most went to premium servers. The orginal core of Pika factions is gone because Pika factions kinda blows in terms of the ammount of hackers always on and the lag while pvping. Events are going to save it. Increasing the quality of life will

NickTill

R
No donators left because the names "got old" xD. They left because of lag and hackers and most went to premium servers. The orginal core of Pika factions is gone because Pika factions kinda blows in terms of the ammount of hackers always on and the lag while pvping. Events are going to save it. Increasing the quality of life will

Recently the staff team on Pika-Factions was jumped up since two trial-helpers (me and chiken) were active on Factions all the time. Chiken was recently promoted and factions server is almost non-existent of hackers most of the time. I can proudly see that together with chiken2014 help, we really helped to clean the server up. If the players increased through events, i think that something holding the player capacity on the server would not be revolved around the presence of hackers on Factions.

NickTill

Great Suggestion! Being A trial-helper on the factions server i have also noticed that the players have been dropping recently. I try to engage as much as possible with the community through in-game trivia and other sorts of events. I agree that a big staff event would drastically increase the popularity and i think some ideas you have are really excellent and could be very beneficial for the factions server! +1 from me :)

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
R

Recently the staff team on Pika-Factions was jumped up since two trial-helpers (me and chiken) were active on Factions all the time. Chiken was recently promoted and factions server is almost non-existent of hackers most of the time. I can proudly see that together with chiken2014 help, we really helped to clean the server up. If the players increased through events, i think that something holding the player capacity on the server would not be revolved around the presence of hackers on Factions.

You are almost dillusional. Factions is currently made up of half hackers. If you were to inspect all the members, about half would be hackers. I legit won't jump into pvp against anyone who's a member rank because it's almost guaranteed they're a hacker. And we haven't even started on the lag issues

OP
OP
Ken Henry Eusebio

Ken Henry Eusebio

Pika Lover
You are almost dillusional. Factions is currently made up of half hackers. If you were to inspect all the members, about half would be hackers. I legit won't jump into pvp against anyone who's a member rank because it's almost guaranteed they're a hacker. And we haven't even started on the lag issues

agree with this

NickTill

Well, yesterday I did not have a single ban regarding hackers in pvp due to their not being any. I will try my best to clean up factions but I feel recently already has lost alot of its hackers. But pika is a cracked server, of course people will Come on new accounts on hack that is something that cannot be fully prevented. But my job is to elongate hackers to a minimum so everyone in the server can play fairly. Sorry you feel this way about the server.

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
my job is to elongate hackers to a minimum

The hell does that mean? xD

As for the hackers, you two aren't gonna clean up a whole server, especially since you are both on at the same times.

~ Logically ~

Banned
Hackers are the worms of Factions, people who believe it has gotten a lot better are either complete mongs or need help seeing. From what i've seen, The Hackers are bad. And that goes for all Servers. And to be noted:

The Hackers are usually twelve year olds with foam at the mouth who think using Wurst or Metro, or any of those abysmal clients make them an anonymous member. You may be active on Factions. But clearly, you aren't as active on other servers, and I will take to assumption that either, you aren't promoted, or you won't drag yourself out of Factions to check on Practice or others.

Lag is normal within a cracked server, in any server. But it's gotten to a point where I could be at pvping perfectly, and then I wait 20 seconds only to be spammed with the "LAG" messages. Like, even German Servers have better latency than Pika sometimes. As much as I enjoy the server, I can't stand the hackers or the lag. And to say that it's getting a lot is pure drivel.

Status
Not open for further replies.