Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Suggestion: Top Voters Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

SladeRz

Suggestion:
Top Voters Page

Detailed description:
I think having a top voters page along with the voting links would be a good idea. Like having a page with all the top 25 or 100 voters of that month, at that time, along with their skin-head and amount of votes below their name.

This may be to much of a hassle for the fourms Dev, But just a idea.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Forums

Reason:
Most players vote without the knowledge of how many votes they have or who is ahead of them. Making it discouraging to vote everyday, to win the top 50$

Example:
Ok so here lets say we have 2 players, 1 is Slayer46 and the other is Neil23. (Random names)
Player Neil23 has won the 50$ top voter coupon, 5 times. And Slayer46 is new to the server and has not won it any times.
Without this page Slayer46 does not know how many votes he has, or if Neil23 is ahead of him or not.
Most players seeing someone else has already won it so many times would give up.
But if they could see how close they were they would keep voting and strive to get to #1.
Which supports them in In-Game money/Items and the Server with votes...a Win-Win situation.
Just a Idea

Chayton123

Suggestion:
Top Voters Page

Detailed description:
I think having a top voters page along with the voting links would be a good idea. Like having a page with all the top 25 or 100 voters of that month, at that time, along with their skin-head and amount of votes below their name.

This may be to much of a hassle for the fourms Dev, But just a idea.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Forums

Reason:
Most players vote without the knowledge of how many votes they have or who is ahead of them. Making it discouraging to vote everyday, to win the top 50$

Example:
Ok so here lets say we have 2 players, 1 is Slayer46 and the other is Neil23. (Random names)
Player Neil23 has won the 50$ top voter coupon, 5 times. And Slayer46 is new to the server and has not won it any times.
Without this page Slayer46 does not know how many votes he has, or if Neil23 is ahead of him or not.
Most players seeing someone else has already won it so many times would give up.
But if they could see how close they were they would keep voting and strive to get to #1.
Which supports them in In-Game money/Items and the Server with votes...a Win-Win situation.
Just a Idea
Well that will be convenient

DqrkneZz

Veteran
I actually agree with you. This should definitely be added to make the forums more elegant and professional as well. This is a good suggestion and could also prove to be quite convenient for both players and staff members. I know that the head staff know about this, but it'd be a good motivation for other players as well to vote more and get in one of those top positions. +1 from me

NLcemal

Pika Member
Great Idea, I will be more excited to vote every day!

+1

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
Hello there @SladeRz !
Having a Top Voter page will be a hard thing to go, sinve votes only count on the server you vote on, for example, if you vote twice via factions and after that you vote 5 times on Kit-PvP. The vote top will only be able to register those votes on those specific servers. The votes will not be able to be merged. I really like the suggestion but it will probably not be implemented, sorry.

+1

Regardless of my opinion, this does not mean that this will or will not get implemented, there is always a chance. And I am not the one to make such decisions, that is to the Head-Staff and YOU, the players, to decide.
Thank you for your suggestion, have a nice day! ^.^

OP
OP
SladeRz

SladeRz

Hello there @SladeRz !
Having a Top Voter page will be a hard thing to go, sinve votes only count on the server you vote on, for example, if you vote twice via factions and after that you vote 5 times on Kit-PvP. The vote top will only be able to register those votes on those specific servers. The votes will not be able to be merged. I really like the suggestion but it will probably not be implemented, sorry.

+1

Regardless of my opinion, this does not mean that this will or will not get implemented, there is always a chance. And I am not the one to make such decisions, that is to the Head-Staff and YOU, the players, to decide.
Thank you for your suggestion, have a nice day! ^.^
I am well aware of all these issues, and I realize it would take a lot of time and effort. But in the end I think it'll be worth it...That is up to the Admins though, and again just a cool idea that might prove to be worth it.

Lavandu

Pika Lover
This is actually a good idea. I do agree with Smash though, but I still give this a

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.