Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Suggestion: Trapped command limits

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyperRSmash

Veteran
Suggestion:
Trapped command limits

Detailed description:
Alot players use /trapped not for escape traps but for exit "non-traps" like a building that was supposed get the players only into it for prevent them to claim outside it.
i think there should be rules for it, and who use it for escape "non-traps" should even get a warn or some punishment way so players would start use /trapped only in "trap" situation.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Survival

Reason:
For prevent players from exit "non-traps" and claim outside a player area. Ysterday, i was trying make a flat near my /wwarp and players used /trapped in it and they disturbed my work outside my warp. A staff sent them to spawn but they could go again to the warp and /trapped again and thats why i think they would be punished by a warning or something.

Example:

Thav01

Veteran
Implementing a rule for /trapped will not happen. Thank you for your suggestion, but its a minority of players that do such a thing. To prevent such problems, you can simply claim land around your warp/home.

Status
Not open for further replies.