Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: UHC

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeltoh2034

Suggestion:
UHC

Detailed description:
UHC has a lot of players playing and there is no hacking but there is a time limit and there is Redstone and trap plus we build base in the sky

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Forums
Discord
Other

Reason:
So we can be happy and very popular

Example:
if we play UHC we will play like non stop

Moon_420

Banned
What is UHC?
UHC = Ultra Hard Core there are 2 types of it. One is you start with gear and there's barrier and there are about 10 players and fight each other the other one is there's world border which shrinks and you start with nothing your goal is to make gear and golden apples which heal you since there's no natural health regeneration and you have to survive and kill everyone last standing man wins.

R3DBULLL

Pika Lover
+1

I don't really like UHC, but it could be cool if this game mode will be added!

aethertiger

Pika Lover
Whaaa, that doesn't make sense.
havent you read the rules on prac
I'm sorry but you know nothing at UHC there are 2 types of UHC and you said that you start with GAPPLE/Building Blocks that is SpeedUHC and the real UHC is you start with nothing you chop trees get apples then Mine and craft Gear and Golden Apples there's no Health Regeneration and there's fall damage. Also most plugins has already Anti-Skybase meaning if a player builds a base too high he will start to get hurt by the server to prevent him to skybase
well im talking about the UHC from the server xD and thats what were talking about here

DqrkneZz

Veteran
havent you read the rules on prac

well im talking about the UHC from the server xD and thats what were talking about here
LOL We're talking about a new minigame...Haven't you ever have heard of ultra hard-core? You know...The thing with many players and such....

*triple facepalm*

Roy_

Legendary Pika
I've played UHC a couple of times and I find it a fun gamemode, so +1

Lavandu

Pika Lover
-1 I like the idea of adding a new game mode, I just think UHC isn't the right one. Never been a fan of UHC either. still not a bad idea though!

Status
Not open for further replies.