Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: UNban someone after they make banappeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZurriW

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
UNban someone after they make banappeal

Detailed description:
When someone makes a ban appeal you lovely staff should at least unban him like giving him an urban in like 1 year less or more i don't know that's up to you I make ideas and you staff change it and make it better.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
The reason is if you staff don't give them a second chance why make a ban appeal. true ban appeals are for people that are banned on fairly but it should be for players that won't hack again or do something illegal.

Example:

Jeear

Legendary Pika
0ff.png

Matik212

Suggestion:
UNban someone after they make banappeal

Detailed description:
When someone makes a ban appeal you lovely staff should at least unban him like giving him an urban in like 1 year less or more i don't know that's up to you I make ideas and you staff change it and make it better.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
The reason is if you staff don't give them a second chance why make a ban appeal. true ban appeals are for people that are banned on fairly but it should be for players that won't hack again or do something illegal.

Example:

People make ban appeals to explain to the staff member that banned them the reason the ban is false, or why they should be unbanned. If the staff member is please with the explanation that staff member will unban the player, but if the staff is confident in his/her ban and is not please with the explanation given by the player they will not be unbanned and this system will not change anytime soon.

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I have been falsely banned once, by dutchminerHD, in April 2016 for using illegal items. I made a ban appeal saying that my ban was false. I was not on Pika on April 2016 and I have never used illegal items. Luckily, it got answered less than a day by PizzaMC.

Some ban appeals takes a few days to get answered because so many people have been banned and is going to make a ban appeal. Staff are viewing them but many players still make a ban appeal while they are checking other ban appeals. Your ban appeal may not be seen because of how many players making a ban appeal.

-Death

Status
Not open for further replies.