Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Suggestions for OP Factions 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BossManBear

Pika Member
Hey guys, I've been thinking about OP Factions 2 and how we can make it better! These can also be improvements for OP Factions 1!

1. Make the world square!
Reason: I've been flying around the border looking for claimed raids and I have to keep dodging the world border because I get thrown away by the border and its annoying.

2. Add a head-hunting system!
Reason: I'm sure alot of you have seen something like this and I think it would be a cool touch! Alot of people on the server complain about getting bored and having nothing to do once they have a Faction, Base and Spawners and sometimes I think their right! The head-hunting system could consist of selling heads to gain better armour levels as such! We could get new custom enchants doing this and would add a fun aspect to the game, people will spend hours grinding for heads! E.g wolf heads, if you collect enough of them you would get a wolf mask and it will have different levels to make the custom enchant better, it could have a sniffer sort of enchant that would allow you to sniff out people in your area! I think that would be fun!

3. More choice of armour!
Reason: Seeing the same old armour all the time, from Prot 1 to Prot 14... I want something new to spice things up a little bit! New things to discover in raids or Crate Drops!

I hope you liked some of my ideas and hopefully the owner and staff take notice, because these could be some really nice touch ups!
Many thanks for reading!
BossManBear

Daantje8

1 Will change next reset.
2 This isn't saico
3 Maybe custom enchants would help with that.

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
I'd like custom enchants but couldn't choose it in the poll so chose head hunting. Its probs not gonna be done now because they are really busy with the EULA problem :/.

OP
OP
B

BossManBear

Pika Member
1 Will change next reset.
2 This isn't saico
3 Maybe custom enchants would help with that.

I never stated this was Saico, nor did I say anything about them but I think it would add fun to the server and its a whole different concept and has a different goal...

OP
OP
B

BossManBear

Pika Member
I'd like custom enchants but couldn't choose it in the poll so chose head hunting. Its probs not gonna be done now because they are really busy with the EULA problem :/.

Sorry about that bro, my mistake.
But yeah I know what you mean, everything will be going down hill for now but hopefully in the near future someone can take these ideas on-board!

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
Sorry about that bro, my mistake.
But yeah I know what you mean, everything will be going down hill for now but hopefully in the near future someone can take these ideas on-board!
YEP! thats the spirit :p

Status
Not open for further replies.