Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

SkyPvP Suggestions for SkyPvP

mudda

Legendary Pika
IGN
muddassir
Minecraft username:
muddassir​

Suggestion:
Suggestions for SkyPvP​

Detailed description:
Here are a few suggestions that would make SkyPvP a better gamemode.

Commands:
1. /xpbottle
You can create an XP bottle with the amount of levels you have in a physical form.
2. /pv, /playervault, /echest
You can open your vault from anywhere when out of combat.
3. /settings
Make a "Low FPS" setting which reduces holograms at spawn and allows you to only see your friends at spawn.

Existing Commands:
1. /outpost
Be able to see the direction of the outpost as well.
2. /events
Same as outpost, be able to see the direction of the events.

Miscellaneous:
1. Combat Tag
Show the amount of seconds you need to get out of combat tag.
2. /spawn
Show the amount of seconds you need to get to spawn after doing /spawn command.
3. Spawn Protection
Have 3 seconds of spawn protection when jumping through the nether portal.
4. Keys
Make it so keys are physical keys in your inventory instead of having them in the crate so you can either gift or auction them.

I've made a list of kits you can buy and this is most likely wont be added but here they are anyways.

Kits:
1. Starter
Original kit.
2. Pyro
Protection 2 Unbreaking 3 Gold Armor
Sharpness 2 Unbreaking 3 Fire Aspect 2 Gold Sword
3 Uses of Flint and Steel
3. Viking
Original kit with Sharpness 1 Diamond Axe and no sword.
4. Rodder
Unbreaking 1 Diamond Armor
Sharpness 1 Diamond Sword
Unbreaking 3 Rod
5. Troll
Protection 2 Chainmail Armor
Sharpness 3 Stone Sword
5 Cobwebs​

Reason(s):
Again, these are a few changes which would make the gamemode better and im sure they playerbase would like these.​

Umay

Epic Pika
IGN
Umayyyyyyyyy
"Epic crate Key" add epic crates cuz of the vote party too

TiedTraffic9

Great Reporter
IGN
TiedTraffic9
+1
Because the suggestions Mudda gave are common needs to make the server better, I am sure many players want more than just the starter kit as well as accessing the /pv command. and the removal of xpbottle wasn't great; selling xplevels was a good way of getting money.
king_baldwin.jpg

IGN:- TiedTraffic9

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
1. exp bottle command was disabled by dev on purpose though i dont know the reason
2./pv or these commands were also disabled by devs as i remember when asked in chat but dont know the reason
3. they should add low fps setting but dont only disable players at spawn but many other things like particles also to reduce lag
4. yes they should i was thinking same thing even though after playing alot i memorise the location i still see new players strugling to find it
5. most events dont have location. one is a flowers event we have to find flowers the only location we need it the npc which it shouls on score board same with ladder and others dont have any location based event
6. it was already a thing so i am not sure if its bugged or they intentionaly removed it so i am nuetrel on this
7. /spawn shows u will be tped in 15 secs. 15 secs is alot and will flood the chat
8. 3 secs is enough for someone to spawn and drop someone else to void if they spawn near someone. i had suggested "safe spot" as a alternative that checks for a safe spot before tping.
9. keys should not be physical as u can leave the game outside spawn and when u vote and come back in the game u can die with the keys as soon as you spawn
10. this is skypvp not kitpvp kits will not be added

OP
OP
mudda

mudda

Legendary Pika
IGN
muddassir
1. exp bottle command was disabled by dev on purpose though i dont know the reason
2./pv or these commands were also disabled by devs as i remember when asked in chat but dont know the reason
3. they should add low fps setting but dont only disable players at spawn but many other things like particles also to reduce lag
4. yes they should i was thinking same thing even though after playing alot i memorise the location i still see new players strugling to find it
5. most events dont have location. one is a flowers event we have to find flowers the only location we need it the npc which it shouls on score board same with ladder and others dont have any location based event
6. it was already a thing so i am not sure if its bugged or they intentionaly removed it so i am nuetrel on this
7. /spawn shows u will be tped in 15 secs. 15 secs is alot and will flood the chat
8. 3 secs is enough for someone to spawn and drop someone else to void if they spawn near someone. i had suggested "safe spot" as a alternative that checks for a safe spot before tping.
9. keys should not be physical as u can leave the game outside spawn and when u vote and come back in the game u can die with the keys as soon as you spawn
10. this is skypvp not kitpvp kits will not be added
whats blud yappin bout @TiedTraffic9

Regretfull

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
Regretfull
+0.5 | - XPBottle will not be added back.
- Rodder kit is too overpowered, people could just in islands and just rod people when they try and cross over between islands to get to players making it unfun for people to play the game.
- Physical keys can make it easier for dupes to happen, therefore won't happen.
- Playervaults should be accessed with a rank (Prime+ is my suggestion)

OP
OP
mudda

mudda

Legendary Pika
IGN
muddassir
Minecraft username:
muddassir

Suggestion:
Suggestions for SkyPvP

Detailed description:

Commands:

1. /xpbottle

You can create an XP bottle with the amount of levels you have in a physical form.

3. /settings

Make a "Low FPS" setting which reduces holograms at spawn and allows you to only see your friends at spawn.

Existing Commands:

1. /outpost

2. /events

Miscellaneous:

1. Combat Tag

2. /spawn

3. Spawn Protection

4. Keys

Make it so keys are physical keys in your inventory instead of having them in the crate so you can either gift or auction them.

I've made a list of kits you can buy and this is most likely wont be added but here they are anyways.

Kits:

1. Starter

Original kit.

2. Pyro

3. Viking

4. Rodder

Unbreaking 3 Rod

5. Troll

Sharpness 3 Stone Sword

5 Cobwebs

Reason(s):
Again, these are a few changes which would make the gamemode better and im sure they playerbase would like these.
oh i forgot, the kits need to be bought separately with money and there's obviously a cool down

Dugg

Minecraft username:
muddassir

Suggestion:
Suggestions for SkyPvP

Detailed description:

Commands:

1. /xpbottle

3. /settings

Existing Commands:

1. /outpost

2. /events

Miscellaneous:

1. Combat Tag

2. /spawn

3. Spawn Protection

4. Keys

Kits:

1. Starter

Original kit.

2. Pyro

3. Viking

4. Rodder

Unbreaking 3 Rod

5. Troll

Sharpness 3 Stone Sword

5 Cobwebs

Reason(s):
Again, these are a few changes which would make the gamemode better and im sure they playerbase would like these.
agreed thats all true and needed

Jinanplayz_YT

The Pika
IGN
Jinanplayz_YT
"/xpbottle" is disabled because it's highly abuseable and people would just take out the exp and wouldn't worry about losing them every again. Fps mode is a good idea.

Combat tag already exists(on top of your hotbar, it shows the seconds in combat), so does /events and /outpost and it also shows how many seconds it takes to TP in "/spawn"

The kits would make the game unbalanced, it's not balanced the way it is but it will improve in the future, adding those kits would make most lower ranks fully useless, instead, they could lower the sharpness and prot of other powerful kits such as the Sigma and Arcane kit.

Overall, only like FPS Mode and /pv would be considerable probably, the keys one is mixed, PvP gamemodes having virtual keys makes sense, and also, you can trade the using "/trade", although, it's bugged and doesn't show how many keys there are put in.