Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Survival Suggestions for Survival [pt-1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul_Sand_block

Epic Pika
Username:
Soul_Sand

Suggestion:
Suggestions for Survival [pt-1]​

Detailed description:
Note: The suggestions that are made by me is not copied from others suggestions and is a complete new idea!

Note: Some changes in the suggestions can also be made by the server to implement it.

1. COINFLIP COMMAND IN SURVIVAL 🤑 - I want the next season to have /cf command which means u can double your money just in seconds. This idea is already suggested by me, for more info check this out!

2. ABOUT CRATE KEYS REWARDS: I think the crate rewards can be a bit better. The chances of getting a rank should be a little bit more (all ranks that are obtainable from crates.)

These small things will be useful to give a great start to the season!
3. WIZARDSHOP UPDATE!- I am here to suggest for the NEW wizardshop. 1. It can be limit per person in wizardshop. Like a person can only buy MAXIMUM of 2 items in wizardshop from the stock of 5.
Reason: People wait for the reset time of wizardshop and just a guy buys all the stock and it gets sold in seconds.

4.NEW TAGS!!!!!!!

COMMON RARITY TAGS-

1. <BROKE> TAG VOUCHER

YOU CAN SEE THE COLOR/PREVIEW FROM HERE:

2. <P2W> TAG VOUCHER

RARE RARITY TAGS-

3. <SCEMER> TAG VOUCHER

EPIC RARITY TAGS-

4. <NOLIFER> TAG VOUCHER (CREDITS TO ABDMK12413)

Hope the next season will be the best season ever, THANK YOU YO ALL WHO READ THE WHOLE SUGGESTION!! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!

Reason(s):
All mentioned above:

Example(s):
-

Last edited:

Omnoplex

I like it definitely should be reviewed and if possible implemented in survival , only maybe would suggest some better tags , as these look quite boring color pallet

NotLaqqy

Legendary Pika
I like the tags very well especially nolifer one and the idea to buy 1 item from the wizard and the coinflip, awesome work 😁
+1

TERTO

Epic Pika
Username:
Soul_Sand

Suggestion:
Suggestions for The New Season in Survival [part-I]

Detailed description:
Note: The suggestions that are made by me is not copied from others suggestions and is a complete new idea!

Note: Some changes in the suggestions can also be made by the server to implement it.

1. COINFLIP COMMAND IN SURVIVAL 🤑 - I want the next season to have /cf command which means u can double your money just in seconds. This idea is already suggested by me, for more info check this out!

2. ABOUT CRATE KEYS REWARDS: I think the crate rewards can be a bit better. The chances of getting a rank should be a little bit more (all ranks that are obtainable from crates.)

3. [item] Command Voucher!- This magic voucher will give u access to the [item] command even if you are Unranked!

This should be obtainable from Epic and Unique keys. This idea is also suggested by me, for more info check it out!

4. WIZARDSHOP UPDATE!- here, the update is the wizard shop will be stock per person. For example: 2 items per person in wizardshop.
OR
It can be that a player can only buy 1 item from the stock of 5 in the wizard shop.

5.NEW TAGS!!!!!!!

COMMON RARITY TAGS-

1. <BROKE> TAG VOUCHER

2. <P2W> TAG VOUCHER

RARE RARITY TAGS-

3. <SCEMER> TAG VOUCHER

EPIC RARITY TAGS-

MINOR SUGGESTION:

I want /c tp command should NOT work when a player is in pvp arena.

To understand what I mean, you need to read this suggestion made by me :

Hope the next season will be the best season ever, THANK YOU YO ALL WHO READ THE WHOLE SUGGESTION!! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!

Reason(s):
All mentioned above:

Example(s):
-
they said /wizard shop one would not be added
and they removed /c tp and idk if they would add it back
Rest of it are good

OP
OP
S

Soul_Sand_block

Epic Pika
they said /wizard shop one would not be added
and they removed /c tp and idk if they would add it back
Rest of it are good
Alright now i knew that stock/person won't be added I changed it to Limit per person. I hope its better now.

MR_DAMMN

Username:
Soul_Sand

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

3. [item] Command Voucher!- This magic voucher will give u access to the [item] command even if you are Unranked!

This should be obtainable from Epic and Unique keys. This idea is also suggested by me, for more info check it out!

4. WIZARDSHOP UPDATE!- I am here to suggest for the NEW wizardshop. 1. It can be limit per person in wizardshop. Like a person can only buy MAXIMUM of 2 items in wizardshop from the stock of 5.
Reason: People wait for the reset time of wizardshop and just a guy buys all the stock and it gets sold in seconds.

5.NEW TAGS!!!!!!!

COMMON RARITY TAGS-

1. <BROKE> TAG VOUCHER

2. <P2W> TAG VOUCHER

RARE RARITY TAGS-

3. <SCEMER> TAG VOUCHER

EPIC RARITY TAGS-

MINOR SUGGESTION:

Reason(s):
All mentioned above:

Example(s):
-
+1 and fix dupes

avciiiiiii

Great Reporter
Username:
Soul_Sand

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

4. WIZARDSHOP UPDATE!- I am here to suggest for the NEW wizardshop. 1. It can be limit per person in wizardshop. Like a person can only buy MAXIMUM of 2 items in wizardshop from the stock of 5.

5.NEW TAGS!!!!!!!

COMMON RARITY TAGS-

1. <BROKE> TAG VOUCHER

2. <P2W> TAG VOUCHER

RARE RARITY TAGS-

3. <SCEMER> TAG VOUCHER

EPIC RARITY TAGS-

MINOR SUGGESTION:

Reason(s):
All mentioned above:

Example(s):
-
+1 But you missed 1 tag ( aware )
it is a good tag in red color

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hello Soul_Sand_block,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and it's going to be implemented very soon!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.