Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Survival Suggestions for Survival (pt-2)

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Soul_Sand_block

Epic Pika
Username:
Soul_Sand

Suggestion:
Suggestions for Survival (pt-2)

Detailed description:
Hello everyone 👋

NOTE: PLEASE READ ALL THE SUGGESTIONS PLEASE THEY GOOD THX

NEW TAGS!

1. TRYHARD TAG VOUCHER- [hex coded]

Color code for reference- &0&k$&#8B0000ᴛʀʏ&#DC143Cʜᴀ&#F8BABAʀᴅ&0&k$

Rarity- LEGENDARY

2. KIND TAG VOUCHER- [hex coded]

Color code for reference- &7<&#F33A6AKI&#DE3163ND&7>

Rarity- RARE

2. MAKE IT SO THAT OUR HUNGER DOES NOT GET FULL AT SPAWN

Suggestion: it is a feature that whenever you go at /spawn, your hunger bar gets back to full.

So i suggest that it should not be like that. It should be so our hunger bar doesn't get full even when u go to /spawn

Reason: I've seen many people do this [specially new people] do it when they do not have food. This Game is survival its all about surviving so why like that?

3. NEW PET! PET WARDEN!

COMMON WARDEN PET: 0.25%chance to drop a Swift Sneak I book when in the ancient cities. [Daily Limit of maximum 3 books so people cannot afk] This will also help as there will be only limited ancient cities hence limited Swift Sneak book.

RARE WARDEN PET: 0.50% chance to drop a Swift Sneak I book when in the ancient cities. [Daily limit of 3 books]

0.5% chance to fully recover your health to ten hearts when below 5hearts.

LEGENDARY WARDEN PET: 0.50% chance to drop a Random level Enchantment of Swift Sneak when in the ancient cities.

1% chance to fully recover your health to ten hearts when below 5hearts.

0.4%chance for the opponents to drop their HEAD when killed from which you can get 5% of THEIR BALANCE. [Basically means 1 head per 250 kill which is fair enough. And this will make PVP actually USEFUL!

4. /PAY COMMAND VOUCHER:

So with this command you can pay your money in seconds without gifting or trading [ALSO WITHOUT BANKNOTES]

So this command basically works like this: /pay <player> <amount>

Example: if u want to pay Soul_Sand 100k so you just need to type /pay Soul_Sand 100000 and done.

Reason: It is faster.

Many people dont want to give their money in banknotes [as they think its "rare"]

Gives a businessman feeling 💀

ALSO, this command will only work when the other player is online.

There should also be a transaction history of the 10 person u paid and transactions you received latest to prevent people telling that "YoU jUsT sCaMMeD mE bRo!"

5. ABOUT CLANS. [TEAM POINTS, CLAN TOP AND CLAN WARS!]

1. NEW!CLAN TOP! [THIS WHOLE CONCEPT IS VERY FUN HENCE I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE READ IT FULLY PLEASE YOU WILL LOVE IT]

So basically there will be TEAM TOP. it will be on basis on TEAM POINTS

HOW DO WE EARN TEAM POINTS?

They can be earned as follows-

1 Player Kill = 1TEAM POINT [ this tells how good the team is at PVP SKILLS ]

1 Chatgame won= 1 TEAM POINT[if there are chatgames next season] [ this defines how active the team is ]

1 Clan Mission Done= 10Team points

So, this will lead to the next suggestion,

⚔️CLAN WARS⚔️

SO in Clan wars, there will be a fight between 2 clans.

HOW CAN WE START CLAN WARS?

You can start clan wars by sending a WAR request to another clan, if they accept the clan war will be started Within the next 3Hours Automatically.

HOW TO PLAY CLAN WARS?

So this is how it will work. After the 3 hours when the war is started, both teams will get 24HOURS to earn as much points as they can in the next 24hours. The team which scores the most number of points WINS!

WHAT WILL WE GET FOR PLAYING CLAN WARS?

So these are the rewards for the winning team-

100 TEAM POINTS

10,000$ To every team member.

2x Epic Keys.

THE LOSING TEAM WILL GET-

20 TEAM POINTS.

EDIT: THERE SHOULD BE CERTAIN REQUIREMENTS FOR CLAN WARS, LIKE CLAN NEEDS TO BE LEVEL 5 AND SHOULD ATLEAST HAVE 50 TEAM POINTS AND 8 MEMBERS TO BE ELIGIBLE TO PLAY CLAN WARS SO THAT NO ONE COULD ABUSE IT.
ALSO IF POSSIBLE MAKE IT SO THAT A TEAM CAN ONLY PLAY CLAN WARS WITH OTHER TEAM OF MAXIMUM 3 TIMES.

Thank you very much for reading this, if you haven't read part - I You can read it too, its cool :)

Well thats it. Hope the next season is the best!

Reason(s):
Mentioned ABOVE ↑

Example(s):
-

Last edited:

BubblyBlake

Legendary Pika
Love your ideas, The warden pet is a hmhhh but other wise great suggestion. Please listen to veer, he has some common sense.

avciiiiiii

Great Reporter
Username:
Soul_Sand

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
Hello everyone 👋

NEW TAGS!

Rarity- LEGENDARY

Rarity- RARE

2. NPC THAT PUSHES PLAYERS WHEN TOO CLOSE TO IT

Suggestion: There should be a NPC [specially for /bm [blackmarket] which pushes players when you are too close to it.

Reason: there are many people who block the bm [when there are good items and lot of people are selling] or some people even purposely do it. so when u are close to it [say 1 block] it will push you a little bit so everyone can access the NPC properly.

3. MAKE IT SO THAT OUR HUNGER DOES NOT GET FULL AT SPAWN

Suggestion: it is a feature that whenever you go at /spawn, your hunger bar gets back to full.

So i suggest that it should not be like that. It should be so our hunger bar doesn't get full even when u go to /spawn

Reason: I've seen many people do this [specially new people] do it when they do not have food. This Game is survival its all about surviving so why like that?

4. NEW PET! PET WARDEN!

COMMON WARDEN PET: 0.25%chance to drop a Swift Sneak I book when in the ancient cities. [Daily Limit of maximum 3 books so people cannot afk] This will also help as there will be only limited ancient cities hence limited Swift Sneak book.

RARE WARDEN PET: 0.50% chance to drop a Swift Sneak I book when in the ancient cities. [Daily limit of 3 books]

LEGENDARY WARDEN PET: 0.50% chance to drop a Random level Enchantment of Swift Sneak when in the ancient cities.

0.4%chance for the opponents to drop their HEAD when killed from which you can get 5% of THEIR BALANCE. [Basically means 1 head per 250 kill which is fair enough. And this will make PVP actually USEFUL!

5. /PAY COMMAND VOUCHER:

So with this command you can pay your money in seconds without gifting or trading [ALSO WITHOUT BANKNOTES]

Example: if u want to pay Soul_Sand 100k so you just need to type /pay Soul_Sand 100000 and done.

Many people dont want to give their money in banknotes [as they think its "rare"]

There should also be a transaction history of the 10 person u paid and transactions you received latest to prevent people telling that "YoU jUsT sCaMMeD mE bRo!"

6. ABOUT CLANS. [TEAM POINTS, CLAN TOP AND CLAN WARS!]

1. NEW!CLAN TOP! [THIS WHOLE CONCEPT IS VERY FUN HENCE I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE READ IT FULLY PLEASE YOU WILL LOVE IT]

1 Chatgame won= 1 TEAM POINT[if there are chatgames next season] [ this defines how active the team is ]

⚔️CLAN WARS⚔️

You can start clan wars by sending a WAR request to another clan, if they accept the clan war will be started Within the next 3Hours Automatically.

HOW TO PLAY CLAN WARS?

So this is how it will work. After the 3 hours when the war is started, both teams will get 24HOURS to earn as much points as they can in the next 24hours. The team which scores the most number of points WINS!

100 TEAM POINTS

2x Epic Keys.

20 TEAM POINTS.

Thank you very much for reading this, if you haven't read part - I You can read it too, its cool :)

Reason(s):
Mentioned ABOVE ↑

Example(s):
-
+1 for suggestions but because of that /pay command alot of peoples will start scamming & this pay command was already added in survival ages ago and got removed because of some issues

OP
OP
S

Soul_Sand_block

Epic Pika
+1 for suggestions but because of that /pay command alot of peoples will start scamming & this pay command was already added in survival ages ago and got removed because of some issues
Oh i dint know about that, but lifesteal has it rn and its useful so i thought it would be cool if survival has it too

Lucky_

Legendary Pika
Avciii right,
There should be a
/pay accept
/Pay deny option so that if anyone sending me money, It'll be my choice if I wanna take or not.

NotLaqqy

Legendary Pika
Very cool suggestion, expect the warden pet part, it's unnecessary and not really cool feature in it.

NotLaqqy

Legendary Pika
Avciii right,
There should be a
/pay accept
/Pay deny option so that if anyone sending me money, It'll be my choice if I wanna take or not.
True i don't want a duper to give me 49849292033 dollars so i can get false ban 💀

GamingSankalpYt

Great Reporter
☠️ So relatable xDD
1.If /pay command will be optimised according to survival it will be great otherwise there will be many problems.
2.And abt the pet tbh I didn't like it can be optimised more like when near a shriekr ur footsteps will be muted smh. Except these everything is nice so +1 from me.
And yeah clan part would be great

Lucky_

Legendary Pika
1.If /pay command will be optimised according to survival it will be great otherwise there will be many problems.
2.And abt the pet tbh I didn't like it can be optimised more like when near a shriekr ur footsteps will be muted smh. Except these everything is nice so +1 from me.
And yeah clan part would be great
Who are you?
And why tagging my message 😅

Lucky_

Legendary Pika
I thought that everyone would love the pet idea but lol
Probably because Swift sneak books are rare not limited, as you know about Resource world ( only if ancient city spawn in resource world I'm not sure).

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
Soul_Sand

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
Hello everyone 👋

NEW TAGS!

Rarity- LEGENDARY

Rarity- RARE

2. NPC THAT PUSHES PLAYERS WHEN TOO CLOSE TO IT

Suggestion: There should be a NPC [specially for /bm [blackmarket] which pushes players when you are too close to it.

Reason: there are many people who block the bm [when there are good items and lot of people are selling] or some people even purposely do it. so when u are close to it [say 1 block] it will push you a little bit so everyone can access the NPC properly.

3. MAKE IT SO THAT OUR HUNGER DOES NOT GET FULL AT SPAWN

4. NEW PET! PET WARDEN!

5. /PAY COMMAND VOUCHER:

6. ABOUT CLANS. [TEAM POINTS, CLAN TOP AND CLAN WARS!]

⚔️CLAN WARS⚔️

HOW TO PLAY CLAN WARS?

100 TEAM POINTS

2x Epic Keys.

20 TEAM POINTS.

Reason(s):
Mentioned ABOVE ↑

Example(s):
-
+1 It's a cool suggestion.