Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Survival Suggestions for Survival (pt-2)

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Soul_Sand_block

Epic Pika
Username:
Soul_Sand

Suggestion:
Suggestions for Survival (pt-2)

Detailed description:
Hello everyone đź‘‹

NOTE: PLEASE READ ALL THE SUGGESTIONS PLEASE THEY GOOD THX

NEW TAGS!

1. TRYHARD TAG VOUCHER- [hex coded]

Color code for reference- &0&k$&#8B0000ᴛʀʏ&#DC143Cʜᴀ&#F8BABAʀᴅ&0&k$

Rarity- LEGENDARY

2. KIND TAG VOUCHER- [hex coded]

Color code for reference- &7<&#F33A6AKI&#DE3163ND&7>

Rarity- RARE

2. MAKE IT SO THAT OUR HUNGER DOES NOT GET FULL AT SPAWN

Suggestion: it is a feature that whenever you go at /spawn, your hunger bar gets back to full.

So i suggest that it should not be like that. It should be so our hunger bar doesn't get full even when u go to /spawn

Reason: I've seen many people do this [specially new people] do it when they do not have food. This Game is survival its all about surviving so why like that?

3. NEW PET! PET WARDEN!

COMMON WARDEN PET: 0.25%chance to drop a Swift Sneak I book when in the ancient cities. [Daily Limit of maximum 3 books so people cannot afk] This will also help as there will be only limited ancient cities hence limited Swift Sneak book.

RARE WARDEN PET: 0.50% chance to drop a Swift Sneak I book when in the ancient cities. [Daily limit of 3 books]

0.5% chance to fully recover your health to ten hearts when below 5hearts.

LEGENDARY WARDEN PET: 0.50% chance to drop a Random level Enchantment of Swift Sneak when in the ancient cities.

1% chance to fully recover your health to ten hearts when below 5hearts.

0.4%chance for the opponents to drop their HEAD when killed from which you can get 5% of THEIR BALANCE. [Basically means 1 head per 250 kill which is fair enough. And this will make PVP actually USEFUL!

4. /PAY COMMAND VOUCHER:

So with this command you can pay your money in seconds without gifting or trading [ALSO WITHOUT BANKNOTES]

So this command basically works like this: /pay <player> <amount>

Example: if u want to pay Soul_Sand 100k so you just need to type /pay Soul_Sand 100000 and done.

Reason: It is faster.

Many people dont want to give their money in banknotes [as they think its "rare"]

Gives a businessman feeling đź’€

ALSO, this command will only work when the other player is online.

There should also be a transaction history of the 10 person u paid and transactions you received latest to prevent people telling that "YoU jUsT sCaMMeD mE bRo!"

5. ABOUT CLANS. [TEAM POINTS, CLAN TOP AND CLAN WARS!]

1. NEW!CLAN TOP! [THIS WHOLE CONCEPT IS VERY FUN HENCE I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE READ IT FULLY PLEASE YOU WILL LOVE IT]

So basically there will be TEAM TOP. it will be on basis on TEAM POINTS

HOW DO WE EARN TEAM POINTS?

They can be earned as follows-

1 Player Kill = 1TEAM POINT [ this tells how good the team is at PVP SKILLS ]

1 Chatgame won= 1 TEAM POINT[if there are chatgames next season] [ this defines how active the team is ]

1 Clan Mission Done= 10Team points

So, this will lead to the next suggestion,

⚔️CLAN WARS⚔️

SO in Clan wars, there will be a fight between 2 clans.

HOW CAN WE START CLAN WARS?

You can start clan wars by sending a WAR request to another clan, if they accept the clan war will be started Within the next 3Hours Automatically.

HOW TO PLAY CLAN WARS?

So this is how it will work. After the 3 hours when the war is started, both teams will get 24HOURS to earn as much points as they can in the next 24hours. The team which scores the most number of points WINS!

WHAT WILL WE GET FOR PLAYING CLAN WARS?

So these are the rewards for the winning team-

100 TEAM POINTS

10,000$ To every team member.

2x Epic Keys.

THE LOSING TEAM WILL GET-

20 TEAM POINTS.

EDIT: THERE SHOULD BE CERTAIN REQUIREMENTS FOR CLAN WARS, LIKE CLAN NEEDS TO BE LEVEL 5 AND SHOULD ATLEAST HAVE 50 TEAM POINTS AND 8 MEMBERS TO BE ELIGIBLE TO PLAY CLAN WARS SO THAT NO ONE COULD ABUSE IT.
ALSO IF POSSIBLE MAKE IT SO THAT A TEAM CAN ONLY PLAY CLAN WARS WITH OTHER TEAM OF MAXIMUM 3 TIMES.

Thank you very much for reading this, if you haven't read part - I You can read it too, its cool :)

Well thats it. Hope the next season is the best!

Reason(s):
Mentioned ABOVE ↑

Example(s):
-

Last edited:

TERTO

Epic Pika
Username:
Soul_Sand

Suggestion:
Suggestions for Survival (pt-2)

Detailed description:
Hello everyone đź‘‹

NOTE: PLEASE READ ALL THE SUGGESTIONS PLEASE THEY GOOD THX

NEW TAGS!

1. TRYHARD TAG VOUCHER- [hex coded]

Color code for reference- &0&k$&#8B0000ᴛʀʏ&#DC143Cʜᴀ&#F8BABAʀᴅ&0&k$

Rarity- LEGENDARY

2. KIND TAG VOUCHER- [hex coded]

Color code for reference- &7<&#F33A6AKI&#DE3163ND&7>

Rarity- RARE

2. NPC THAT PUSHES PLAYERS WHEN TOO CLOSE TO IT

Suggestion: There should be a NPC [specially for /bm [blackmarket] which pushes players when you are too close to it.

Reason: there are many people who block the bm [when there are good items and lot of people are selling] or some people even purposely do it. so when u are close to it [say 1 block] it will push you a little bit so everyone can access the NPC properly.

3. MAKE IT SO THAT OUR HUNGER DOES NOT GET FULL AT SPAWN

Suggestion: it is a feature that whenever you go at /spawn, your hunger bar gets back to full.

So i suggest that it should not be like that. It should be so our hunger bar doesn't get full even when u go to /spawn

Reason: I've seen many people do this [specially new people] do it when they do not have food. This Game is survival its all about surviving so why like that?

4. NEW PET! PET WARDEN!

COMMON WARDEN PET: 0.25%chance to drop a Swift Sneak I book when in the ancient cities. [Daily Limit of maximum 3 books so people cannot afk] This will also help as there will be only limited ancient cities hence limited Swift Sneak book.

RARE WARDEN PET: 0.50% chance to drop a Swift Sneak I book when in the ancient cities. [Daily limit of 3 books]

0.5% chance to fully recover your health to ten hearts when below 5hearts.

LEGENDARY WARDEN PET: 0.50% chance to drop a Random level Enchantment of Swift Sneak when in the ancient cities.

1% chance to fully recover your health to ten hearts when below 5hearts.

0.4%chance for the opponents to drop their HEAD when killed from which you can get 5% of THEIR BALANCE. [Basically means 1 head per 250 kill which is fair enough. And this will make PVP actually USEFUL!

5. /PAY COMMAND VOUCHER:

So with this command you can pay your money in seconds without gifting or trading [ALSO WITHOUT BANKNOTES]

So this command basically works like this: /pay <player> <amount>

Example: if u want to pay Soul_Sand 100k so you just need to type /pay Soul_Sand 100000 and done.

Reason: It is faster.

Many people dont want to give their money in banknotes [as they think its "rare"]

Gives a businessman feeling đź’€

ALSO, this command will only work when the other player is online.

There should also be a transaction history of the 10 person u paid and transactions you received latest to prevent people telling that "YoU jUsT sCaMMeD mE bRo!"

6. ABOUT CLANS. [TEAM POINTS, CLAN TOP AND CLAN WARS!]

1. NEW!CLAN TOP! [THIS WHOLE CONCEPT IS VERY FUN HENCE I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE READ IT FULLY PLEASE YOU WILL LOVE IT]

So basically there will be TEAM TOP. it will be on basis on TEAM POINTS

HOW DO WE EARN TEAM POINTS?

They can be earned as follows-

1 Player Kill = 1TEAM POINT [ this tells how good the team is at PVP SKILLS ]

1 Chatgame won= 1 TEAM POINT[if there are chatgames next season] [ this defines how active the team is ]

1 Clan Mission Done= 10Team points

So, this will lead to the next suggestion,

⚔️CLAN WARS⚔️

SO in Clan wars, there will be a fight between 2 clans.

HOW CAN WE START CLAN WARS?

You can start clan wars by sending a WAR request to another clan, if they accept the clan war will be started Within the next 3Hours Automatically.

HOW TO PLAY CLAN WARS?

So this is how it will work. After the 3 hours when the war is started, both teams will get 24HOURS to earn as much points as they can in the next 24hours. The team which scores the most number of points WINS!

WHAT WILL WE GET FOR PLAYING CLAN WARS?

So these are the rewards for the winning team-

100 TEAM POINTS

10,000$ To every team member.

2x Epic Keys.

THE LOSING TEAM WILL GET-

20 TEAM POINTS.

Thank you very much for reading this, if you haven't read part - I You can read it too, its cool :)

Well thats it. Hope the next season is the best!

Reason(s):
Mentioned ABOVE ↑

Example(s):
-
There should be requirements for clan wars, Morever clan war can be abused too

OP
OP
S

Soul_Sand_block

Epic Pika
There should be requirements for clan wars, Morever clan war can be abused too
Yeah true, It can be abused so there should be some requirements like atleast 10Members in team and level 5 so no one can make alts, clan and abuse it.

cagankral31_

Legendary Pika
So i found this suggestion list on important survival reset suggestions thread , read your ideas and i want to share my honest opinions on them:
NEW TAGS! :(+1) your tag concepts are great only thing i want to add is probably the rarity of tag boxes. I havent got one from godly crate once the entire season but i got rank boxes several times . i think it has the same rarity as the rank box (?) it can be common little bit more just a little bit
2. NPC THAT PUSHES PLAYERS WHEN TOO CLOSE TO IT : (+1) Yes this is a detail most of the people forgot to mention not only blackmarket but all of the npcs at spawn have this problem everyday people camp for their new offers and they dont let you interact with npcs also i wonder will they give PLANK npc a use or remove it entirely this season.hopefully they wont forget about it this is also a small detail
3. MAKE IT SO THAT OUR HUNGER DOES NOT GET FULL AT SPAWN: ( ) I m neutral about this feature for this is a detail not affecting gameplay much
4. NEW PET! PET WARDEN! ( -1 ) No. some resources must stay as rare as they are this is the nature of survival gamemode some items are rarer than others in economy.Also a pet giving items can be exploited easily and healing and taking money from other peoples balances arent fitting for "warden" but instead we can think of another perks /abilities fitting for warden pet
5. /PAY COMMAND VOUCHER:
(-1) Pay and banknote commands may be a fast way to send your money but they have always been dangerous. Most of the money dupes involve them. this is the reason i downvote it.
6. CLAN TOP, TEAM POÄ°NTS AND CLAN WARS
(-1000) i like the clan top ,team point and clan wars concept it would be great in a factions gamemode but for survival i cant say the same here is why: before last season began i suggested something similar to this (not team points only clan top and competivity) and after the new season began PvP was so active i saw the mistake i have done even though they didnt add it anything brings competivity and PvP just brought Toxicity and over a block game because we were playing in a server with same people everyday i couldnt see this before so dont make the same mistakes as me i quitted for a year, imagine auction house was full of pvp weapons and armors everyday you were seeing people telling why their clan were best and that moment i have realized i have seen the very thing i suggested for it wasnt fun anymore it wasnt the same survival i joined , explored the worlds and find new friends it was more of a factions server with a smaller pvp zone . now i believe survival is supposed to be a friendly enviroment where you meet with new people and have fun with them.

Wow i like writing long replies i dont know why dont ask me

-Sincerely cagankral31

OP
OP
S

Soul_Sand_block

Epic Pika
So i found this suggestion list on important survival reset suggestions thread , read your ideas and i want to share my honest opinions on them:
NEW TAGS! :(+1) your tag concepts are great only thing i want to add is probably the rarity of tag boxes. I havent got one from godly crate once the entire season but i got rank boxes several times . i think it has the same rarity as the rank box (?) it can be common little bit more just a little bit
2. NPC THAT PUSHES PLAYERS WHEN TOO CLOSE TO IT : (+1) Yes this is a detail most of the people forgot to mention not only blackmarket but all of the npcs at spawn have this problem everyday people camp for their new offers and they dont let you interact with npcs also i wonder will they give PLANK npc a use or remove it entirely this season.hopefully they wont forget about it this is also a small detail
3. MAKE IT SO THAT OUR HUNGER DOES NOT GET FULL AT SPAWN: ( ) I m neutral about this feature for this is a detail not affecting gameplay much
4. NEW PET! PET WARDEN! ( -1 ) No. some resources must stay as rare as they are this is the nature of survival gamemode some items are rarer than others in economy.Also a pet giving items can be exploited easily and healing and taking money from other peoples balances arent fitting for "warden" but instead we can think of another perks /abilities fitting for warden pet
5. /PAY COMMAND VOUCHER:
(-1) Pay and banknote commands may be a fast way to send your money but they have always been dangerous. Most of the money dupes involve them. this is the reason i downvote it.
(-1000) i like the clan top ,team point and clan wars concept it would be great in a factions gamemode but for survival i cant say the same here is why: before last season began i suggested something similar to this (not team points only clan top and competivity) and after the new season began PvP was so active i saw the mistake i have done even though they didnt add it anything brings competivity and PvP just brought Toxicity and over a block game because we were playing in a server with same people everyday i couldnt see this before so dont make the same mistakes as me i quitted for a year, imagine auction house was full of pvp weapons and armors everyday you were seeing people telling why their clan were best and that moment i have realized i have seen the very thing i suggested for it wasnt fun anymore it wasnt the same survival i joined , explored the worlds and find new friends it was more of a factions server with a smaller pvp zone . now i believe survival is supposed to be a friendly enviroment where you meet with new people and have fun with them.

-Sincerely cagankral31
What u said is true, it might increase a bit of toxicity but its not like only p2w, or stacked players can only do it. Anyone can do clan tasks and kill some naked people in pvp and get the team points. You just need a big team which is not a big deal
I really want the clan wars feature to be added so that there will be something which will keep us entertained for a long while and not get bored easily.
And yes, i agree /pay command might add dupes. I just found it a good command from the lifesteal server where there weren't any dupes..

my_name_is_ahmed

Legendary Pika
5. /PAY COMMAND VOUCHER:

-Sincerely cagankral31
NO bro it should be removed becuase pvp arena is also in spawn so when u are pvping u have saturation all the time and when u get low u can run and full your health without even stopping to eat gap . So it should be removed.