Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Lifesteal ,,Suggestions''

Status
Not open for further replies.

keksiusbraunis

Pika Member
Minecraft username:
keksiusbraunis​

Suggestion:
,,Suggestions''​

Detailed description:
I know that pika staff and members are dumb as hell but how is this not suggestion to delete reporting like if they can't fix people deleting evidence to get hackers unbanned so why don't you just delete report player and do all your work yourself now pika is not only not getting rid of hackers but also making people do irl trades such as paying a few euros to someone to delete their report evidence​

Reason(s):
irl trades avoiding your ,,reporting system''​

Example(s):
.​

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
IGN
RyanDoesPvP
This is not a suggestions
There is no irl trades that could make you avoid the report system, please refrain from making anymore suggestions like this.

Surbate

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
Surbate
What would possibly be the suggestion in here? I get the problem you are talking about, but there is no way to avoid this since people should be able to delete reports they made, especially if they realise they made a mistake inside of it.

OP
OP
K

keksiusbraunis

Pika Member
Shouldn't only the staff only be able to delete the reports tho?

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

keksiusbraunis

Pika Member
My suggestion is to either delete the reporting system and for staff to handle the work. Or only let staff delete the reports.

Surbate

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
Surbate
My suggestion is to either delete the reporting system and for staff to handle the work. Or only let staff delete the reports.
Staff members don't get paid, they are all volunteers. This extra work can't solely be done by staff members on a server at this scale. As I said before, members should be able to delete their own reports if it hasn't been accepted/denied yet, as it happens that you make a mistake in the report. This suggestion should and will not be accepted.

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hi,

I am unsure which point you are trying to convey, but here are some notes:
  • Removing reported evidence is against the rules of the forums and results in 5 warning points (7 of them result in a 6-month forums ban).
  • The reporting system works based on evidence - if somebody removes it, there is nothing we can do to punish the suspect in question unless there is other evidence to confirm they broke the rules.
  • We cannot control who deletes which evidence. That's up to the individual reporters.
  • Real money trading is also against the rules on all platforms.
I hope you find this helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.