Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Summer Break

Status
Not open for further replies.

MobMobGasErop

Veteran
hey hey survival players

a lot of u have summer vacation or are close to getting it so since it's this nice outside and a lot of people are free and are in a festive mood why don't we do something as well

I am planning on doing a mob arena and maybe some other mini games that I am going to work on from now on if u have fun ideas post them below and maybe just maybe I can pull it off to make it happen

when where and the time is something I don't know yet since I need to start making a lot of it but at least u have something to look forward too

I hope that u guys spread the word about it and I hope I will see a lot of fun reactions below

Greetings Moderator Drummaster1995

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Building Contest, Best redstone contraptions, hide and seek, treasure hunts

Wither

Veteran
I got quite a few minigame ideas from my previous survival plan (special credits to @HyperRSmash_ ) which can be hosted as events. Also, your idea seems great as minigame competitions will be loved by the community. You can work on such builds while I will be coping with some warps (more infos about them on the upcoming thread). This post just made my day! Congratz btw, I will be back by tomorrow so see ya soon!

OnlyAGamer4Life

Pika Lover
Pressure drop, players start in a closed off area on one end and have to run through a maze that opens and drops players once stepped on. So you have to go fast, hit a dead end and ehh doneeeeee.

Status
Not open for further replies.