Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Kit-PvP Summer gkit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bestganer43

Epic Pika
Username:
bestgamer43​

Suggestion:
Summer gkit​

Detailed description:
I made a suggestion like a month ago to change the summer gkit back to giving you 2 godly keys and not 1. Change it back right now​

Reason(s):

FuerzaI

Epic Pika
Username:
bestgamer43

Suggestion:
Summer gkit

Detailed description:
I made a suggestion like a month ago to change the summer gkit back to giving you 2 godly keys and not 1. Change it back right now

Reason(s):
This is not how it works, it's changed for a reason and getting it changed back will be hard, cool idea though

Mzed

Epic Pika
Username:
bestgamer43

Suggestion:
Summer gkit

Detailed description:
I made a suggestion like a month ago to change the summer gkit back to giving you 2 godly keys and not 1. Change it back right now

Reason(s):
Buff? Hahah

Why buff?
It has literally pvp armor key and more why dose it need buff when it has the propeabelty of multiple gkit

Alparo_

Great Reporter
Hello Bestganer43,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.